Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 8:15 AM
Default trying to make posters
ok, i downloaded the poster importer, but those are too big, i want something a little smaller and that actually look like posters, i just need to know what program i need to do this with or whatever, just need someone to point me in the right direction
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 9:52 AM
You have a couple of options for recoloring wall hangings. Object Workshop is the most versatile in my opinion, since it can be used to recolor all kinds of objects, and both Maxis and custom ones. Numenor has a tutorial for it here. Note that you need the CEP correctly installed to be able to recolor most wallhangings from the game.
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 7:38 PM
You need SimPE, CEP and a photo editor, such as Photoshop or PhotoImpact. MS Paint will also work but you have to have a knack for it. Go to the web and save some pics of what you want your posters/paintings to look like.

Next go to Numenor's tutorial here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=102356

You'll be creating in no time. Be sure to share your creations with the rest of the community!