Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 4:12 AM
Wicked Nouk Family (Update: 04/10/08)

WickedNoukFamily was started in August by Nouk and me.
WNF itself is on its own server, paid for by completely voluntary donations, and we provide hosting to about 40 free sims2 sites. Plus we seem to be adding more each month lol
We feature free downloads and discussion about the game, community "finds", and how to create/maintain your own free sims2 site.

The sites that make up the family:
Adele Sims
Adored Reality
Christian Mateus
Closet Fusion
Donna Moda
DourSim
Elaborate Sims
eXpresSims
Glamstuf
HellJustFrozeOver
Imaginary
Josh's Sims
KamiKitten
LaPink
L.O.V.E Fashions
Nostalgic Sims
NoukieSims
Pernille's Pages
Phasmatic Sims
Pixel Dolly
PoisonPinkLemons
Provocative-Pixie
Renegade Sims
Safety Pinned
SimplySims2
SIMply Vogue
Sims2Crave
Sims Artists Union
Sound-Beat
Stefan Sims
SubKitten
Tainted
tineheat
Vanilla Femme
Wicked Sims

In addition to our normal free content for your game, we also have monthly "Aspiration Reward Sets". These are [usually themed] exclusive new items that we make as a reward for us reaching our donation goal to pay for server fees.
Past months' Aspiration Reward themes have been: guy stuff, winter wonderland, and romance. The amount of items in the reward set varies each month depending on how much free time each of us has, but everyone in the family tries to participate to give our visitors a variety of high-quality items for each set.
After the month is over and a new set is put up, the old items are put elsewhere on the web. Some site owners put their item on their site, some upload them to mts2/insim. The ones that aren't put up elsewhere [yet] are available in an archive page on WNF.

We also have a forum where you can get to know all of the site owners, make requests, chat about sims, etc.

Check us out here:
http://wickednoukfamily.com -- you'll find links to every family site there, the link to our forum, and info about how you can join/support the family.

Check out our 100% freesite finds here:
http://finds.wickednoukfamily.com
Advertisement
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 4:30 AM
Default Update: February 25th, 2008
New items for you to download as part of our March Aspiration Reward Set.
Entirely free, no login or anything required. Just go to our mainpage and click "aspiration" in the menu.
http://wickednoukfamily.com

This month's theme is Traditional (Old) Asia.

Preview Pictures:

plus much more!
Scholar
#3 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 5:01 AM
dkfioaietor48t543tjakfdkjfdk !!!!!!

I have been EAGERLY anticipating this reward set. The old Asia theme is by far the greatest yet (hard to even say that considering ALL of your items are great). Look at the detail on that furniture the wardrobe and bookcase!!! and that dragon statue!! THE MASKS!!!

If I wasn't about to faint, i'd type more...

THANK YOU!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 5:39 AM
Wow!! You have an awesome line up of sites. Some of my favorites including PPL and Adele which I just recently discovered! Didn't realize your were all related :b
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 5:55 AM
^what Cinamun said. VERBATIM.

*faints with glee*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 7:56 AM
Oh my these Asian objects are amazing!

Btw thank you so much for keeping so many sites free! *note to self, make a donation*

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Instructor
#7 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 12:30 PM
OMG!!!! I so want them all. lol I'm amazed at the realism of everything.
#8 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 8:57 PM
oh yes, the whole theme was a real big challenge for us! It was great fun to create old asian items! :-)

enjoy!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 2:58 AM
My goodness! There's so much talent and effort that must have been put into those downloads! EEK! It's actually inspiring to think of that.

#10 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 3:45 AM
OH !! I Love The Dragon statue !! It's Fantastic And Good Embellishment ! And The others Downloads Are Fantastic Too.

Bye
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 2:32 AM
Default Update: April 1st, 2008
New items for you to download as part of our April Aspiration Reward Set.
Entirely free, no login or anything required. Just go to our mainpage and click "aspiration" in the menu.
http://wickednoukfamily.com

This month's theme is Kid Stuff.

Preview Pictures:

plus much more! about 2 dozen new items!
Instructor
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:46 AM
awesome stuff. off to download the whole lot.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 4:47 PM
I love this update, however the links to download some of the clothing are broken.
Inventor
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monicaszoo
I love this update, however the links to download some of the clothing are broken.

Yup, Page 1 - Simplysims2 and Page 3 - Soundbeat didn't work for me.
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 9:27 PM
sorry about that guys, people reported it on our forum and i have now fixed it, everything should be working
#16 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 5:27 PM
Jessicaaa... i missed last aspirational rewards : traditional asian theme.. are these fab items still available for download? plsssss.. oooh fool me :bombface:
Field Researcher
#17 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 5:41 PM
Thank you for the clothing! It look really good - I forward to seeing them ingame

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Scholar
#18 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Puccamichi
Jessicaaa... i missed last aspirational rewards : traditional asian theme.. are these fab items still available for download? plsssss.. oooh fool me :bombface:

Pucca I just checked the site and the March set hasn't been listed in the older aspiration set just yet. I'd say give it a few days or so and it will show up for you.

When you go to the main Wicked Nouk Family site, scroll all the way down to the bottom and you'll see "Looking for older Aspiration Rewards? Click Here" Well, click there and just keep checking every few days or so.
#19 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 2:56 AM
thank you Cin, i guess i'll have to wait .. :yech:
Scholar
#20 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 7:11 AM
Sucks.. BUT! Adele just uploaded several compliment pieces to the Asian set on MTS2 today! They look wicked in game.
#21 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 2:30 PM
Dour also release one set too.. wheeeeeeeeeee! this is my lucky day :banana:
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 8:44 PM
Default Update: April 10th, 2008
Nouk finally finished the hair she was working on for the aspiration set. You can now download it on the first page of the aspiration set.

http://wickednoukfamily.com (click "aspiration" in the menu)

Scholar
#23 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 9:05 PM
THAT is the cutest little ponytail EVER
Scholar
#24 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 9:24 PM
#25 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 10:18 PM
That is so cute! Only thing is there's no mesh.
Page 1 of 2