Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 10:35 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Unlockable CAS options for pets not showing up
I have the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. The unlockable colors and collars didn't show up when I went to make a pet, so I went to the option where I put in the code, but apparently I already have everything unlocked. Why can't I use any of it? Does it have something to do with UC?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 11:39 PM
Did you try downloading the kissingpoints package from TwoJeffs over at Simbology? It's in the No Pets Unlock Code Spam download: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=12.0

That should unlock everything. If it doesn't, or if you already tried, then I'm out of tricks.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 12:13 AM
It seems I had it, but it was in Downloads, not LockedBins. I just tried putting it where it's supposed to be and nothing happened. I wish I could remember whether I manually unlocked them, downloaded a hack that unlocked them, or if they came with UC. That might make a difference.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 7:50 AM
Still haven't got it to work. Anyone have any other ideas?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 12:38 PM
I get the same thing, but I don't have UC..though I had no idea about that download Esme mentioned...I just thought, oh well..it's broken.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)