Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 1:30 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default My sims are earning negative simoleons - tree break encountered
Hello everybody, some time ago I have the same problem with my sims 2, they earn negative simoleons all the time!!
When they come to work, they always earn -29.000 or -31.000 negative simoleons... I don't know why.
All the problem start when I installed The Hobbies, before all is alright... I don't know what happend...

I have this error in Logs in all my sims:

Object id: 305
name: G001_User00000 - Jason
Stack size: 8
Error: Tree break encountered.
Iterations: 140
Frame 7:
Stack Object id: 305
Stack Object name: G001_User00000 - Jason
Node: 45
Tree: id 660 name 'Budget - Make Transaction' version -32747
from global
Prim state: 0
Params: -30829 1 1 305 Locals: -30829 0 1
Frame 6:
Node: 35
Tree: id 8196 name 'Sub - Get Paid' version -32723
from JobDataGlobals
Params: 0 Locals: -30829 0 0 0 0 0 29 0 0 0 0 20 0 0 0 0
Frame 5:
Stack Object id: 20
Stack Object name: JobData - Adult - Adventurer
Node: 16
Tree: id 8206 name 'Interaction - At Work' version -32686
from JobDataGlobals
Params: 545 Locals: 0 0 20 3 0 3 0 0 3 3 0 0
Frame 4:
Node: 5
Tree: id 281 name 'Wait For Notify' version 8
from global
Prim state: 1
Params: 0 1 Locals:
Frame 3:
Node: 1
Tree: id 8282 name 'Function - Main - Check Queue' version 50
from PersonGlobals
Params: Locals: 20
Frame 2:
Node: 2
Tree: id 8283 name 'Function - Main - Loop' version 96
from PersonGlobals
Params: 2 20 1 Locals: 0
Frame 1:
Node: 6
Tree: id 8193 name 'Function - Main' version 118
from PersonGlobals
Params: Locals: 2 20 0
Frame 0:
Node: 1
Tree: id 4096 name 'Function - Main' version 2
from TemplatePerson
Params: Locals:
Screenshots
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 2:29 AM
By "The Hobbies," I'm assuming you mean that you installed the Freetime expansion? If that's the case, do you have hacks/mods in your game? If so, you may need to update them to the Freetime version of them, if one exists, and if Freetime is now your newest EP. Playing the game with mods that are not meant for your current game engine can really mess things up. Beyond that, I don't know. Unfortunately, the technical stuff just confuses me.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 2:58 AM
It happened to me once when a Sim was getting promoted from Dinosaur Cloner to Ecological Guru. I was so excited because it would be a huge promotion bonus, but I lost money
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
By "The Hobbies," I'm assuming you mean that you installed the Freetime expansion? If that's the case, do you have hacks/mods in your game? If so, you may need to update them to the Freetime version of them, if one exists, and if Freetime is now your newest EP. Playing the game with mods that are not meant for your current game engine can really mess things up. Beyond that, I don't know. Unfortunately, the technical stuff just confuses me.

Yes, I mean Freetime >.< sorry!
Well, I have some mods, but how I can know what mod is the problem?
I have Sims2Pack Clean Installer, and I see some mods on red, they are the problem?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 5:33 PM
The red is normal. Have you checked for mod conflicts using the Hack Conflict Detection Utility? If not, you can get the program here under the Sims2/Programs link: http://www.simwardrobe.com/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 10:24 PM
Default Solved!
Quote: Originally posted by venusking
The red is normal. Have you checked for mod conflicts using the Hack Conflict Detection Utility? If not, you can get the program here under the Sims2/Programs link: http://www.simwardrobe.com/

Very thanks for all! I solved it!
The problem was Inteenminator, I unnistall it, and Run perfectly again!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Momo-Selene
Very thanks for all! I solved it!
The problem was Inteenminator, I unnistall it, and Run perfectly again!

Inteen seems to conflict with LOT of cc. That's why I took it out years ago. I still have it, but it's not in the game

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Forum Resident
#8 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:30 PM
I still have InTeen in game. It does have conflicts with a few of my other mods, but it is mostly stuff that can be fixed by load order. However, I understand why you might want to get rid of it instead of the hassle of figuring out load order. Some alternatives are Woohoo Teens by jenflower here: http://www.simbology.com/mods/index...date&order=desc or WildChild here: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=8601.0
Undead Molten Llama
#9 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 5:19 AM
To the OP: If you want Inteen back, all you'll need to do is download the Freetime version of it, and it should work fine. Whenever you install a newer EP than you had previously, you will likely need to update your hacks to versions compatible with that EP.

As for Inteen itself, I have it, use it, and have 1000+ other hacks. It all works just fine together -- and Inteen doesn't have a problem with ALL CC, just other hacks -- but, yes, you often have to fiddle around with your hacks' load order to get it all playing nicely together, and whenever I install a new hack I do thorough testing in a throw-away 'hood to make sure everything works right. But, if Inteen's features (not all of which are available through other mods; many of those just enable teen pregnancy which, actually, isn't my main reason for wanting Inteen) are worth it to you, then it's worth the time it takes to get it all working together and to keep it all working together. It's certainly doable and it's not that hard. I really don't understand why people are so afraid of it, honestly.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.