Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 5:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets
Default re-organizing custom clothes (meshes without recolors)
Hello all : )

After many years I again picked up on my fav game ever - the Sims2. I have kept backed up tons of stuff, CC, hacks, lots - you name it. I tried be as organized as I could, but I did made some mess regarding custom clothes. I started deleting stuff I dont like any more and I am sure I have deleted many recolors and left some meshes orphaned (I only pray I didnt do other way around as well - deleted meshes and left recolors).
I have tried Delphy's Organiser - but for some reason it won't work., gets stuck when I search for orphans (perhaps for the size of the folder )
Can anyone please tell me is there any way I can see in SimPE to what mesh certain recolor is depended on?

Thank you!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 5:47 PM
If you have Wardrobe Wrangler, you can use the Orphan Mesh scanner. This is what I use and it works great for me. I'm sure someone will have a way to do it in SimPE as well if you prefer that instead, though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 3:13 PM
Thank you for your answer
I tried, but from what I understood, Wardrobe finds the recolors without meshes, not the other way round, and it did help me identify some.
Anyway, I found how recolored outfits link to meshes in SimPE (it's via high instance).
Unfortenatelly I can't find the how hairs and acessories link to meshes, and I'd really like to clean up some of that folder (it's over 4GB).
Thanks anyways!