Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 4:14 PM Last edited by SirFox11 : 29th Mar 2015 at 4:59 PM. Reason: Solved!

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Father and Daughter-in-law keep crushing (The Sims 2)
So I was playing the Sims 2 (ULTIMATE EXPANSION). I just got engaged to this sim, and we were going to plan a wedding party, but what annoys me is that my sim's father keeps crushing and using romantic interactions on his fiancée. HOW DO I STAHP THIS. (maybe like a mod?) Any help appreciated

Edit : Fixed guys and gals! Thanks you for all of the help
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 4:27 PM
I know of one that would work, ACR2
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=5669.0

One of the features is that it allows 'friend zone' which would fix your problem.

However, if you are not familiar w/ ACR I would suggest readin up on it first to make sure that you don't mind the rest of what comes with it. Not everyone is a fan of automated casual romace. To me, it's one of the vital mods needed for my game
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 4:36 PM
If you don't want to mod, you'll have to keep on top of him for a bit. Make the happy couple canoodle in front of him - yes, he'll be mad at his own kid for awhile, but he'll get over it with a little work.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
I know of one that would work, ACR2
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=5669.0

One of the features is that it allows 'friend zone' which would fix your problem.

However, if you arenot familiar w/ ACR I would suggest readin up on it first to make sure that you don't mind the rest of what comes with it. Not everyone is a fan of automated casual romace. To me, it's one of the vital mods needed for my game

Thanks! I'll try it out
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
If you don't want to mod, you'll have to keep on top of him for a bit. Make the happy couple canoodle in front of him - yes, he'll be mad at his own kid for awhile, but he'll get over it with a little work.

I'll try this out too if the mod doesn't work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 4:59 PM
Thanks! its fixed now guys and gals