Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 2:50 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons
Default My BodyShop Will Not Show Anything But a Few Outfits
I know, I know. But I want to clarify now, I do NOT have pre-release, it is the BodyShop downloaded with my game. When I load up BodyShop, it only has the default outfits. For example: with woman's everyday apperal, I just have the red shirt with the beige pants and NOTHING else. It's odd because I had downloaded it with my game. Can anyone tell me a way to...I don't know, manually download everything onto there or something? Or know how to fix this? It would be a great help to me, thanks.

-MetaKnightsGirl

P.S. It has always been like this for my game. I had not done anything stupid beforehand, it just never carried anything.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 1:35 AM
If the problem is with an online download, you may have trouble trying to get help from EA.
If possible, uninstall and try to re-install using the actual game discs.
The only time I've had outfits (CC downloads, NOT defaults) not show up is if the creator forgot to include the mesh.
Hope you get more info. about this.
My sims2 came from discs/dvds , not a digital download.
Good luck !

" Inama Nushif "
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 2:52 PM
Each expansion includes an updated BodyShop. Are you using the most recent BodyShop for your game? It will be found under Program Files(All Programs)/EA Games/Expansion_Name.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 4:16 PM
Oh gosh, thanks both of you guys! I combined your ideas and I found it! Thanks so much to both of you! A thousand thanks to all!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 1:29 PM
You're welcome. Happy simming

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: solved