Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 3:31 PM
It's been a while since I posted on this thread so I thought I'd see if anyone is still playing the challenge? If so, PLEASE post pictures!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 2:59 AM
My library:

Steve:

Ben and his new Mommy, Kristy:

Sarah:

Carie, Ben's sister.

Dylan tutoring Sarah:
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 4:08 AM
Holy Bumble bees! That's a long challenge. It's really well thought out. Why must there be so many good challenges out there, I'm never going to get to them.
#29 Old 18th May 2014 at 9:38 PM
yeah ive started the challenge today, its really good!
Test Subject
#30 Old 19th May 2014 at 9:19 PM
i love this challenge but cant find the time to do it
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 6:06 PM
This challenge is so cool! I've started a slightly altered version of it and its been awesome! I can post screenshots if you like :D
Field Researcher
#32 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 2:44 AM
I'll just have to see if I can get the mods to work (yes I know I don't have to but I think it would add to the challenge) and if so... Time for another challenge! I've already done your doomsday challenges and they are one of my favorites. I think this will be added to the list of favorite challenges (if I can figure it out good).

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 12:10 AM
I'm planning to use this challenge as a sequel to my expanded asylum challenge. I've got 5 out of 8 of my loonies cured so far, and some of them are pursuing useful careers (P.I. , doctor, etc.) It's taking forever to get them all cured, but when I do I'm going to move my redesigned asylum to lucky palms/las vegas and put it on the seedy side of the tracks. My jill-of-all-trades will become a daycare provider while the others garden, paint, etc. and teach classes as a private boarding school. It should be interesting. I've never taken a screenshot, but I'll report in once I get it up and running.
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 10:13 PM
Hi, I have the Careers base mod, Academics and homemaker addons, but when I click on the computer for both child and adult there is no option to homeschool? It says enroll, but the only option is at the primary school...
Instructor
#35 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimElla2812
Hi, I have the Careers base mod, Academics and homemaker addons, but when I click on the computer for both child and adult there is no option to homeschool? It says enroll, but the only option is at the primary school...

You have to have the child as your active and click on the city hall.
Test Subject
#36 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 2:58 AM
Since portrait panel doesn't work for me I was using a method of getting as many kids as I could manage and then moving them out when they became Y/A. It was going great and I was on my 3rd set of five rescue kids. Their names were Jimmy, Felicity, Naomi, Emily, and Joey. Jimmy had the rebellious trait, and kept pulling pranks so of course he HAD to pull a prank ON A POLICE OFFICER and upset the integrity of our whole operation. Believe it or not, I actually rolled a 100! And so all the kids got taken away and the parents sent to jail. Nice job, little Jimmy.
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 1:06 AM
Hi. This challenge is great. Just made my science classroom. So excited to try it out.
Thanks for submitting a great challenge with a great story line. I was going to finish one of the other challenges that I was doing before starting this one but I just couldn't wait so I started.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 2:33 AM
luv luv luv this!

scooby dooby don't
Test Subject
#39 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 1:17 AM
I love it
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 3:54 PM Last edited by River Sun : 2nd Aug 2015 at 4:16 PM. Reason: Thought of something after reading
I would really like to try this but when I add new members into a house it makes that new member have 1 day till it ages up.Though I guess I could change the story so that my sim(probably will do Miku or Len or Teto)is part of a group that rescues kids.I would then just adopt kids instead of adding them to family.The adoption center would be the main area of the group. Also if say one of your parents has level 4+ skill in painting maybe they could customize the child so they look like their own.
Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 12:07 PM
The rolling seems very complicated.
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 5:43 PM
It's been while since anyone has posted, haha. I'm starting my two sims out as YAs, so that they can build up their skills. I also started them off with a child sim right off the bat, so that they can test what does and doesn't work, as well as the fact that she might be able to make the new sims (once we get them) feel welcome.
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 9:45 PM
I am definitely going to do this. It is so unique and well thought out
Page 2 of 2