Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#15326 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 6:45 PM
Thanks for the update, Carrie!
@ConvictedDreamer (ok it appears I have no idea how to directly mention a user so it shows up in their notifications, sorry - edit: Or do I?)
I have troubles accessing your blog since yesterday I always get the content warning as usual but when I click "yup, I wanna continue" it just refreshes the warning page and doesn't redirect me to your blog like it used to. Any solution?

3.2 - Sari Moon

Writing this chapter was the most fun I've had in this legacy so far! I hope you enjoy reading it too! It's basically just a fortune telling Q&A in form of a long dialog, more text than usual but I hope that's okay.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#15327 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 7:22 PM
@Nocriel: Ah! I was wondering if anyone else got that issue! Thanks for letting me know. I have absolutely no idea why that happens. For me it normally solves the issue when I restart my browser. :/ I'll go through the settings and see if I can figure anything out. ETA: Does it only happen when you're trying to access a specific page/post, or does it happen when you're trying to access the home/main page as well?

Have anyone else had that issue with their blogs?

Call me Ann, or ConDre/condre.

_~...~_
Field Researcher
#15328 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 4:44 PM Last edited by Marcy : 10th Aug 2017 at 3:40 PM.
Field Researcher
#15329 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 2:54 AM
@Frogsnack I love that picture you included where you were talking about poseplayer!

I just updated: 7.7 "Mastermind Plot"
Instructor
#15330 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 6:01 AM
Oof. I'm really behind on several legacies. I should have time over the next couple of days to catch up! I've just been busy with some real-life stuff.

I do, however, have an update!
2.14. Spare Changeling, Part One

Field Researcher
#15331 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 6:08 AM Last edited by Frogsnack : 10th Aug 2017 at 9:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by heatherfeather19
@Frogsnack I love that picture you included where you were talking about poseplayer!

Thank you! I wish Dustin was the player type, I think he'd be really good with the ladies if he had more confidence or interest in that. I'd love to be able to actually use a pose like that with him. :/ Either that or I need an excuse to make him into a crime boss or something. Those poses are just from this site I'm sure because I was just getting started. Now, God bless America, I have way too many to find online already. I still don't think I can top that picture yet, it's my favorite of the few thousand I've taken so far (uhm, 3,500 images of this challenge so far I MAY have a wee bit of a problem).

And dang, @Marcy, that there's a lot of updating! I read them all right away tho. <3

I do have (Ahem two now) update(s) atm. This one is more light-hearted (except that one part, and the end bit, if we care >.>). Screenshots below predate it and are just more fun extras.
0.12 Neutral Activities

This one is back to dramatic fun land and FREAKING AGING UP ALREADY!! D:
0.13 Peer Pressure

I don't think I can update this weekend so I wanted to make sure to do it now.
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Field Researcher
#15332 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 11:14 PM
Joining the update train!

Chapter 3.06 - The Hunt

_~...~_
Field Researcher
#15333 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 1:40 AM Last edited by heatherfeather19 : 13th Aug 2017 at 3:50 AM.
I don't see any rules against it, but I was wondering; is it okay to use kids radio and such to increase the chance of multiples during pregnancy?

*EDIT* I just posted a mini chapter to my blog: Chapter 7.7.5 "Camo Key"
Scholar
#15334 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 3:45 PM
I have another update, Chapter 1.22
Field Researcher
#15335 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 9:12 PM
Update! Also I fixed the link to 2.18 in the previous post, should be working now.

2.19 Don't be Sad
Lab Assistant
#15336 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 12:20 PM
Oof, so many updates, I have some catching up to do today. Not a bad thing though, I'm happy how active this thread is even though it's so old

3.3 - Prepare for trouble...

Bit of a filler chapter pre-baby, the calm before the storm so to say. Also Mauricio didn't really feel like cooperating when I tried taking the screenshots...
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#15337 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heatherfeather19
I don't see any rules against it, but I was wondering; is it okay to use kids radio and such to increase the chance of multiples during pregnancy?
[/URL]

I think multiples are okay by accident in this challenge, but I'd probably make an exception personally if I had a sim that loved the children's music, was a couch potato (or essentially if their normal behavior would lend itself toward twins. I have a couple roles where I'd like to just force them though because I like big sims families, but I'm trying to behave myself about it.

@Nocriel what a smooth way to get out of bed lol, cute pictures.

Field Researcher
#15338 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 2:23 AM
Sorry, I should have specified that if you have rolled at least two children I'm assuming that using kids music to "force" multiples is okay. Like, if I hypothetically rolled a lot of kids and it's the first pregnancy of the generation, purposefully increasing the chances of multiples would be within the rules.
Field Researcher
#15339 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 11:29 AM
I can't see any reasons against using it, after all, you're not breaking any rules or doing anything explicitly cheaty. It's like using the subway in the busker career; maximising potential in a way.
So, yeah I think kids tv and kids radio is fair game. Plus it means that there's an actual end to maternity leave with multiples, I think Alyssa only went into work like 4 times because of so much maternity leave xD

eternal trash x

currently suffering through a degree, but at least i'm a woman in stem i guess

live laugh love besties x
Field Researcher
#15340 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 5:26 PM
Thanks, Carrie! My main reason is that I like having the kids close in age, and you can't get closer than twins or triplets. And yeah, the maternity leave can be annoying. >.<

Also, just posted another chapter: Chapter 7.8 "So Famous"
Field Researcher
#15341 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 9:55 PM
I agree with Carrie, I don't think it's really against the rules, because listening/watching kids radio/tv isn't always a guarantee for multiples. I had Evelyn listen to kids radio all the time while pregnant and she only gave me Chantia. .

_~...~_
Instructor
#15342 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 11:01 PM
I had Polaris, in my original legacy, listen to kids music while watching kids TV at the same time. She had triplets. XD

Anyway, I have an update:
2.15. Spare Changeling, Part Two

Field Researcher
#15343 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 2:55 PM
Boop! Post one of Gen one.

Saying Goodbye

Turn in next time when I insult wine, no beverage is safe from me! :D
This is more like a double post because this week is a mess. But some nice things happen and I had fun making it, although those two elements aren't always congruent.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#15344 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 4:48 AM
Space Pony
#15345 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 2:07 AM
Okay, now that I'm done crying over my lost legacy (I'm sorry, I blame the hormones! I cry over everything now, bread, a pillow, my sims...)

I will be beginning a new one. With Brendan's twin sister, Belle. You can find it here when I begin posting.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Field Researcher
#15346 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 6:51 AM
Lab Assistant
#15347 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 8:52 PM
My internet died for a couple of days and is still super unstable... So if I take a while to read and answer and post, sorry about that!
Field Researcher
#15348 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 3:54 AM Last edited by Frogsnack : 24th Aug 2017 at 5:01 AM.
@kadience Nice to meet you (I'm new here) and I'm sorry to hear about your lost legacy. Is it corrupt or is the file actually gone? I was able to save a few saves with save cleaner and using NRAAS Master Controller (or Overwatch I don't remember which). Maybe something can help. Also if there's link I'd love to read your old legacy too.

@Heather I knew there was something up with Tom! lol

New update, in which I wrote a lot of words this time and the picture is wildly irrepresentative of.
1.02 Minimal Damage
Screenshots

Space Pony
#15349 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 7:15 PM
@Frogsnack Nice to meet you! I'm pretty sure the file is corrupt, I've tried quite a few ways to save it, and it just won't work. You can find my old one here . I only made it halfway through the second generation. I had so many ideas for it too. I'm really disappointed. I don't have much time to play sims anymore, between two jobs and new obligations, I don't have much free time anymore.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Field Researcher
#15350 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 8:01 AM
Update from me:

Chapter 3.07 - The Worst In Her

My next chapter might be about a month or so away. I'm nearing the end of my stay in NZ, and I'm going to spend the last couple of weeks travelling. I won't really have the time to sim.

_~...~_
Page 614 of 676