Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 11:50 PM
TS2 Missing Recolors
Hi there!
I'm having an issue with some of my object recolors.
I made some bedding a year or so ago and I'd really like to upload them. I went into my game (which I have re-installed a few times due to changing computers) to take some better in-game pics but found that they weren't showing up in my catalog/design tool. It's been a while since I've played with these recolors, but I have used them before and they worked perfectly as you can see from these pics . I've already gone through all the options in the "Missing CC" thread but nothing works, all my other CC shows up just fine but not these recolors. I'd give up and re-do them, but when I copy a few in my Downloads folder, only one shows up in-game, and it's generally a random one so I think the problem's with my game and not CC. I'd just really like to see if someone knows of a solution or has had something similar happen to the because I love these recolors and would like to avoid making them over Thanks!

*I do of course have the latest version of the CEP running.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 12:32 AM
Moved to the Create forum, since MTS staff may not be the best people to answer this question.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.