Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 8:20 PM
Default Meteor Menace. Help!
My Sims are constantly being attacked by meteors, and some are killed off at very annoying times. What is causing this?

No matter what variation/combination of traits, place or methods i use my Sims are attacked if they linger outside, just a few minutes ago my Sim had two meteors fall on him one after the other, just for staying around collecting the rocks.

what is going on?!!? This is turning me off Sims 3 and is utterly frustrating to play it now.

I used attack coz that is what this is, the meteors fall exactly at the place my sim is standing/working/etc.

Please help (playing Sims without CC or playing it by constantly saving is too annoying and that totally defeats the purpose of playing a game for entertainment value).

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 8:40 PM
This is likely be caused by an outdated version of the more interactions mod.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=437344
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
This is likely be caused by an outdated version of the more interactions mod.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=437344

OMG my good man, you have hit the nail right on the head, why didn't i think of it, the handiness was freaking out too i had thought it was a separate thing.

i got rid of that CC cleaned the caches and my game is actually running faster and no meteors so far. Time for my sims to make a new beginning in the brave new post-Armageddon era, and you are the hero that got rid of the big nasty space rocks.

WOW just wow.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 12:31 AM
I've never had a meteor. Maybe I should try to get this mod.

[SIZE=3]
"I asked for a car, I got a computer. How's that for being born under a bad sign?"

~Ferris Bueller's Day Off, 1986
[/SIZE]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Access Denied

oh you wouldn't like it......hells no......
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Access Denied

Please note that jonha said outdated. Buzzler has updated all of his mods to work with the latest game versions, and you could get undesirable effects with any outdated mod.