Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Haircut for Girls

by biobong Posted 17th Jan 2006 at 4:42 AM

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 1:00 AM
thank you hun' I needed those!
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 1:52 AM
This is absolutely one of the best hairstyles I've ever seen! Thank you so much for sharing with us! :D

Donna
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 5:12 AM Last edited by kaycab : 18th Jan 2006 at 5:52 AM.
This is great. Is there any way you could make it for men ? (I'd like a Maxis blonde or a dirty blonde color if possible.)
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 5:11 PM
veryy nice thanks
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 9:01 PM
Im on dial up, I click thanks and it sits there and takes quite a while to load to the next page. Im sure there are others who the same/similar reason

Quote: Originally posted by HotCoffeeandCake
This is extremely cute! :nod: Great job, thanks. :salute:

PS It's pathetic how FEW people can be bothered to check thanks, meanwhile they suck up the files...is it so darn hard to click thanks??? :2cents:
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 9:10 PM
This is soooo cute and I've been looking for women's short hair. Thank!

Black Holes are where God divided by zero. -Steven Wright
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 12:23 AM
Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!!

I'm not butch, I'm not a lesbian and I'm not old but I LOVE my supershort hair and have been waiting a LONG time for this one! If only I could get it with long feminine sideburns *hopes*

The moon is full but there is an incompleteness. The days are beautiful but I feel a bitter sweetness. If I had a wish or even a choice I'd wake up to the sound of your voice. Oh how I miss waking up to the sound of your voice.
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 1:07 AM
Nice, are you planning on putting one out for teens?
Test Subject
#34 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 1:58 AM
What a cute cut!! I love it!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 4:48 AM
This will be great for my sorta tomboy teen Sam who's heading off to college! Great work!
Mad Poster
#36 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 3:42 PM
Oooh, yes, for all ages would be even better, and for males! It's such a unisex hairstyle and very nice.
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 3:45 AM
Thanks for creating a great and unique hairstyle I can use for my sims!
#38 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 10:35 AM
i love it i gonna use it on my lesbian couple
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:51 PM
Thank you so much!
I love this hair style,it looks very realistic :wow:

Is it possible to create a male version of this wonderful hair?
It would be great :smash:

Hugs Piggi ^(°oo°)^

>> Piggi's Sims <<
Test Subject
#40 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 5:24 PM
Thanks for this hair style. That girl in the Matrix you were talking about is Switch. The one that got unplugged in the first movie. I love this hair!!!
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 9:39 PM
thanks for this hairstyle , lol , just read what hotcoffeeand cake said , I reminded my self to say "thanks" today. I do sometimes forget, which is sad,
by the way I came on looking for something to suit an elder lady.Theres not much for Elders style wise and it can make game play rather boring .
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:42 AM
Thank you so much for this Hair mesh! I cant tell you how many times I've wished for it

Maybe a suggestion, Could you maybe make a Guys Version as well - That would be so sweet to have as well.

Thank you again

-tabbs-
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 10:56 AM
Thats Really Nice, I hope Im not the Only one to notice though, but that looks heaps like Britney Spears...before she got fat and Married a Douche
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:08 PM
these Look Great!
Scholar
#45 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 2:22 AM
Thanks for the Pixie Haircut for Girls In living Colors, your a real doll,,,

-----Casey

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 3:01 PM
lovely <3 thanks

Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall; but by those who fought, fell, and rose again. --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Scholar
#47 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 9:04 AM
After downloading your black hair zip, and i put it on one of my woman sim.
I have to say she really looks nice,it really improved her appreance 100%.
Your designs are outstanding, i really love them ,thanks so much for sharing them.

I give you 5 Stars and a big hand shake.

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Field Researcher
#48 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 4:22 PM
These are very nice! Thanks!

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Test Subject
#49 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 6:31 AM
hi great hair , is there any way you could make this a male hair?
Test Subject
#50 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 4:36 AM
A pixie cut (which I've had myself a few times) doesn't look a thing like that. But I do like what you've done with the short hair. Great job.

~Mystik Moon~
"To play, or not to play...that is the question. Whether tis similish in the mind to suffer the withdrawals and pain of outrageous non-play time or to bear arms against all that would stop me from playing." - Hamsim
Page 2 of 3