Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 11:31 PM
Default Sliders
Ive searched and I cant seem to find if they've been updated (Delphy's breast and Johnas 10 sliders and the slider hack from johna) for Generations? Anyone help me out here? I keep getting to a page but it only shows that it was last edited in 2010 and the last post was then too. So Im not sure .
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 11:52 PM
I don't use the breast slider due to Late Night, but the other sliders work for me. Make sure you have a mod that increases the slider limit though so you can use them all.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 11:52 AM
I have all of Jonha's sliders in-game now. All work perfectly. I also use Nrass Overwatch, Error Trap and Twallan's Debug Enabler. Because, yanno, EA can't produce a product that one of our fine modders does not have to correct. *rolls eyes and praises the modders*

. . . because sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 1:51 PM
Sliders never need to be updated. I am using them currently and I haven't updated them since I first got them.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Instructor
#5 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 6:11 PM
Sliders doesn't need to be updated, but Siders hack needs...