Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More requested no autonomy mods for Pets and Generations.

by claudiasharon Posted 13th Nov 2011 at 6:59 PM

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 5:42 PM
oh my gosh. thank you. this was so annoying. tears. happy tears.
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 8:00 PM
are these mods compatible with the latest patch?
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 11:17 PM
HELP! I can't get this to work. Pet cheering is so annoying.
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 4:51 PM
Ditto @tessalion13 and @faiththequeen...Any chance on an update to the latest patch? I want puppies. :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 2:35 PM
I always thought the pregnancy Tweak I had for my Horses to give birth in one day was the cause for the Random cheering from sims but i guess its from the game. Thank you so much for this now my sims won't starve to death because they couldn't stop cheering.... annoying blah blah -Happyface-
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 2:26 PM
Oh sweet jebus thank you for fixing the auto feed treats thing, my cat hated everyone on the lot for force-feeding him treats all day long. The biggest problem I have is with Sims obsessively brushing their horses. Day in, day out, all they wanna do is brush, and they'll do it at the expense of eating, sleeping and just generally being alive.
Again, muchos thanks for the treats mod :]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 8:38 PM
I rarely, if ever, get the dog or cat gnomes; the horse gnome problem can be fixed if you just don't let them have a salt lick.

But that damn Freezer Bunny gnome is always blocking the refrigerators!

Thanks for making these mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 6:02 AM
ThankyouthankyouTHANKYOU so much for this!
I seriously almost teared up a little when I saw this...my Sims feeding pets treats every five seconds was really bugging me...especially with static needs. -_-
Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 6:25 AM
Downloaded the csnoautofeedtreat yesterday and played for many hours. There haven't been any errors so far, except my sims hair getting weird when she showers. But I think that may be related to something else.

I'm currently using patch 1.33 and I do not have World Adventures, High-End Loft, Fast Lane, Master Suite or Show Time. I know some of that probably wouldn't affect anything, but I figured I'd just list them all.

In my sim household at Bridgeport there is only one young adult female and two kittens of both genders and I have aging off. I use some of the console cheats and nothing had any errors.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 22nd May 2012 at 2:44 AM
Hmmm, after using the autofeedtreat and noeatharvestable mods for a bit, I have noticed that horses will no longer eat any vegetables they dig up either. My towns are now lousy with garlic, carrots, potatoes, and onions.

I'll try to pinpoint which one it is today (if any).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 3:49 AM
Got so tired of animals eatin my damned tomatoes
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 5:24 PM
Hello there! It seems like your "csnopetcelebrations" mod isn't working in my game for some reason. My sims still seem to cheer at their pet for some reason even with the mod in my packages folder.
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 11:55 PM
Are these compatible with 1.38?
Field Researcher
#39 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 7:53 PM
Is this compatible with 1.38?

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 1:06 AM
Is this compatible with 1.42/Seasons?

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 12:49 PM
I love the noautopresideoverroyalcourt mod! Saved my sanity. Last patch (1.38 for me) I continued to use it even though there were no notes about whether or not it needed to be updated and I had no problems, but haven't put it in for 1.42 yet. I'm thinking it's not likely to cause any problems though?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#42 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 11:42 AM
life saverrrrrr....some of my sim kids are so obsessed with presiding over the royal court and even when you cannel the action the wont stop until AFTER they change clothes and climb up on the chair and start talking...AHHHHHH
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebjack2
Thank You! You read my mind I was also gonna ask you to do the feed treats one and I am eternally grateful for the cheering one.

My Sims still cheer for their pets...help?
Field Researcher
#44 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 12:28 AM
Is this compatible with 1.50/University?

Lab Assistant
#45 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 6:20 PM
Please can you make a mod to stop families getting baby pets and pets for adoption autonomously, as I can never switch to those families when playing the game and I do not want them to have pets that I never gave them.? Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 6:25 AM
..Is this compatible with 1.55???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 2:02 AM
Thank you
Thank you so much for making this mod! I was going nuts because my Sims kept on feeding my pets until they puked and there were vomit piles all over the house. It was so annoying that I just put the pet up for adoption. But now they brush the pets a lot and play with them, which is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 1:00 AM
thanks i need this one for the runaway teen chanllage
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 8:26 PM
HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS !!!!!!???????????????
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 11:48 AM
Thank you for the no more autonomous bedtime story requests!
Page 2 of 3