Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 7:42 PM
Default Worth getting for laptop?
I bought a laptop yesterday. So I've been thinking about buying The Sims Life Stories. I don't have the Sims 2 games PC games here (they're still back home in Holland, I moved to Ireland recently) and I'm definitely not buying them twice...

So my question; is Life Stories fun? Is it worth the money? It seems fun and I'm particularly interested in Castaway (looks so much cooler than Bon Voyage) so I've been thinking about getting LS for a while but I'm not quite sure if the game is that different from the regular Sims 2 game.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 3:45 PM
It would probably be easier (and cheaper) to have someone toss your games into a box, and ship them to you, if it's possible.

Castaway does look fun, and I plan on buying it when it comes out, if it's like the castaway game for the wii, ps2, and xbox.

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 4:35 PM
Yeah. Castaway reminds me of Lost, which I love. So I'd really like to play that. But it won't be out for a while.

I'm just not sure how The Sims 2 will run on my laptop.
#4 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 1:57 AM
I had all the expansions running on my laptop, it made it kinda lag, even with the graphics turned low. But it was still playable...and our laptop is about 4-5 years old!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 9:37 PM
Yeah my friend has all the EPs on her super old laptop and everything works grand.

Rainbow Street: colourful starter homes.
shiny!
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 4:04 AM
Post your laptop specs. Most importantly, operating system, ram, processor, and graphics card and we can tell you if TS2 will run and how well.
#7 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 10:57 PM
I had all the EP up until BV on my laptop. I had to upgrade my graphics but it still worked fine, as long as I did not use a lot of cc.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 11:08 PM
I have all expansion packs and over 10,000 CC and i've never had a problem with them working on my laptop. Only thing is it takes 10 minutes to load at the start, but i think thats coz of the CC not the laptop