Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
Yes. I am in love with Link. Nuff said.

Oh man, seriously... but like... back from the first game in the 8-bit days. I used to tug on my ears and try to make them pointier so I could go to Hyrule and adventure with him. It never happened, but I still loved all the comics in Nintendo Power for dream fuel.

Oh and erm... Spike Spiegel. That one is sort of self-explanatory by dint of pure awesome.

I also tend to eye Leonard from The Big Bang Theory sidewise, but only 'cause he reminds me of someone from my high school days who I still love dearly. Like, if he died a bit of my soul would die sort of love, but I can't imagine actually ever snogging him. :D
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 10:30 PM
Arcade Gannon is a sexy beast.
I KNOW HE IS GAY SHUT UP

One S, two As.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Raeyn
Oh man, seriously... but like... back from the first game in the 8-bit days. I used to tug on my ears and try to make them pointier so I could go to Hyrule and adventure with him. It never happened, but I still loved all the comics in Nintendo Power for dream fuel.

Oh and erm... Spike Spiegel. That one is sort of self-explanatory by dint of pure awesome.

I also tend to eye Leonard from The Big Bang Theory sidewise, but only 'cause he reminds me of someone from my high school days who I still love dearly. Like, if he died a bit of my soul would die sort of love, but I can't imagine actually ever snogging him. :D

omg! i feel the same way about link, minimogut ! LOL!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#54 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 11:14 PM
Talking of Dragon Age - I could have gone for Nathaniel. I like dark and brooding. But alas, that one never came to fruition, just bloody Anders. He was sweet and all but .... hmph.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Banned
Original Poster
#55 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 12:00 AM
I like Link... However, when I was really little, I always thought Link was a girl.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 12:13 AM
So did I MIla Kunis all the way!!!

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 4:06 AM
Oh man! I fall in love with characters from books more than real men! Lets see here sirius black from harry potter (did i even need to say harry potter) edward from twilight but when the movie came out the love stopped. Murtagh from the inheritance series. Patch( the second book in the series is crescendo). Oh and i got the hots for protective, strong, powerful characters in books and movies.

Good god do i feel weird

Let me just say those arnt even half of the mental affairs

(total creepy smile abuse)
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngryBunny.
I fall easier for book characters than movie/TV characters.
My current obsessions are Gale and Finnick from The Hunger Games. Panty droppers.

Gale all the way!!
Scholar
#59 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 4:36 AM
HOUSE!
I don't think I could go for a "bad a**" person in real life, but something about him just makes me want to jump in the screen Or do naughty things to him.
And yes, he's old, WAY older then me. Too bad, I like what I like when I like it :P
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 5:29 AM
Wow i thought i was crazy for ahving a thing for house. Guess not
Instructor
#61 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 3:18 PM
Definitely The New Batman! You know, the cartoon. I saw the show all the time as a kid and just though he looked really good. Then I saw it again, when I was a little older. I must admit, he still has it.
Alchemist
#62 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 4:21 PM
Alistair from Dragon Age, as my signature proves. Aaand Daveth

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#63 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 9:43 PM
I fall in love with fictional characters far too much. At the moment, I'm head over heels for Simon from Misfits because he's just so damn awkward and shy and cute. In the past, it's also been Peeta from The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and Ron Weasley. Oh, there's been Eric Northman from True Blood, too.
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 3:09 AM
Shikamaru Nara, from Naruto. :lovestruc
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 1:40 PM
Field Researcher
#66 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 3:20 PM Last edited by Wintermute : 13th Nov 2011 at 4:06 PM.
"Falling in love" is a pretty strong term, but I have developed strong affections for many characters from anime and video games.

I have developed serious crushes on two female anime characters: Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Balsa from Seirei no Moribito. Both are women who had horrific events happen in their childhoods, but overcame adversity to become the absolute best at what they do--Motoko as an elite law enforcement officer for the Japanese government, and Balsa as a spearwielding bodyguard. They are easily superior to most of the men in their professions, but they know how to use good old feminine wiles and stereotypes of women to achieve their goals. They are proud, but never excessively so, and perform their duties with honor and integrity.

Other female characters I have developed crushes on include Riza Hawkeye from FMA, Megara from Disney's Hercules, Jane from Disney's Tarzan, Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, Princess Zelda, and Terra and Celes from the RPG Final Fantasy VI. I like Riza, Terra, and Celes for the same or similar reasons I like Balsa and the Major. Megara, Jane, and Aurora are on the list because I love how they are drawn in their respective films, though Jane and Meg earn brownie points for their bouts of courage. Finally, I like Princess Zelda because a) her ears are awesome and b) she seems at first to be a regular damsel in distress, but she can more than hold her own when push comes to shove.
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#67 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 8:31 PM
THIS GUY

NUFF SAID

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Banned
Original Poster
#68 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 8:40 PM

I just love how he sticks it to the Man.

ETA: Almost forgot good ol' Reptile. :lovestruc
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#69 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 8:55 PM
That's not ol' reptile, the old one looks just like scorpion, only greener

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Banned
Original Poster
#70 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
That's not ol' reptile, the old one looks just like scorpion, only greener
I mean "good ol'" as in like... Figure of speech. I don't like the greener Scorpion one. He's not a Reptile. He doesn't deserve the name Reptile. I like Reptile from Armageddon. He's adorable.
Inventor
#71 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 12:06 AM
Because I've edited my original post up the friggin' wazoo, I'll just add this fine hunk of fictional meat here:

"Goonies never say die."
Scholar
#72 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 12:58 AM
:lovestruc

Scholar
#73 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Raeyn
Oh man, seriously... but like... back from the first game in the 8-bit days. I used to tug on my ears and try to make them pointier so I could go to Hyrule and adventure with him.

Yes, I want to got to Hyrule

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Scholar
#74 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by animenut31
omg! i feel the same way about link, minimogut ! LOL!

I am not alone!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Scholar
#75 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
I like Link... However, when I was really little, I always thought Link was a girl.

Wow, that brings it up to five people I've heard off who like Link! Maybe we should start a club, lol

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Page 3 of 10