Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 7:14 AM
Which Family are you playing these days? **
Tell me the name and the story of a family that you're playng these days and their story.
I just got hidden springs and i'm playing with a photographer who is searching for the fountain of youth to take a picture of it for 250.000 simoleons.

G.H.
B2ST/Beast
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 7:37 AM
i am playing Anne Menon in HS....who had a 1 night stand with..oh i think its Bruce Chesterfield..then she had a baby boy...who just became a teenager...
his name is Advil....cause i needed one at the time of his birth...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 7:57 AM
I'm playing with the McGraw family. Gabrielle, my sim married Stiles, and now they have 4 children. One of them is a rebellious teenage boy (Nero), a teenage girl who just had her birthday (Monica), a little girl Shannon, and a boy who's name I just forgot...

The other family I like to play is the Felegand. That family is huge. There are two parents, who have 5 children, and 4 of them are already young adults and also have a family.

We are the Felegands. We will kick your ass.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 1:11 PM
My current family are the Zelmans. They are based off of two Grey's Anatomy sisters from an episode of season five, Julia and Karen Zelman. Karen was a patient of Callie's who broke all her limbs after being bulldozed out of a tree.

This is a multi-generational family and I started with the sisters' parents, Maggie and Henry Zelman, as a young, just-married couple. They had just the two girls, Julia and Karen. Julia grew all the way to old age and has passed away. Karen (an elder) is still alive and living with her daughter, her daughter's partner, and their three children (with another on the way). They just moved from the family home (left it to Julia's daughter and her husband) to the beach where Karen's daughter, Margaret, got married.

I plan to see how many kids they can have before they get too old for it....beach living is fun!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 4:04 PM
I'm currently playing my new neighborhood, Plum Grove, where I'm not really focusing on one family. I'm dividing my time between three families, the Funkes, the Bunches, and my simself's family. All of the children from those families are becoming young adults now and moving out and starting their own families. So far I've gotten my simself's son married to Carol Funke, my simself's daughter married to a sim I created in CAS, and Spencer Funke married to Jun Xu from Bridgeport. Irene Funke and the oldest kid from the Bunch family are waiting to be played by me.

*Signature Under Construction*
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Scarysecrets : 8th Sep 2011 at 6:44 PM.
I'm currently playing the Druitt family, 2nd Generation.

1st Generation mom and dad (Helen and John - named from Sanctuary ) had 6 kids - four girls and two boys, all of which grew up successfully. All of the kids were married and moved out to have families of their own which has given my 1st Gen Driutt couple 23 grandchildren!
John wanted more then six kids (10 to be exact) but Helen only wanted five. So John secretly had an affair with Pansy Prudence and managed to have 3 healthy boys with her. Helen never did find out about the affair and they continued to live in martial bliss, traveling and working were their favourite things to do.

Sadly, at 91 years of sim-age Helen died, followed shortly by her husband John at 92 years of sim-age.

I'm now playing the second generation in the form of the Druitt family's youngest son , the dark-haired William. Now a grown man, he has just returned home from Smuggsworth Prep School and has gotten married to his teenage sweetheart. red-head Catelyn, They are flourishing in their careers (architectural design and doctor...), they have a son named Gilbert, who was just sent to Dribbledine Sports Academy for his athletic personality trait.Oddly enough, Gilbert has blonde hair like his grandfather! They have also just welcomed their second child, a daughter named Elizabeth.

Pictures Below!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 6:42 PM
Currently I'm trying to do a vampire legacy. The rules forbid plasma packs from the fridge...but they say nothing about plasma fruit nectar! So yes. Currently the family is very young, growing the heiress. They are, the Levans. Nikita is the mother (I know it's a male name) and Colie is the father. She's a pianist and he's a painter. The family trait is EVIL mwahahah. Their little daughter, Colette, is growing up to be an overachiever.

As a more arching goal I have the creation of a family plasma nectar production. <3

This signature has been censored because of the 13 year old badly written sentimentalism. -.-
Instructor
#8 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 9:16 PM
I have two I'm alternating between.

The Nekokotka family. the parents ar both CAS sims the mother is Welsie (shes a cat person) and her Husband Alec (who is a wolf person) and they have triplet daughters Kitt,Vel-Vel, and Katten. who all just aged up to children. and I'm planning on them having at least one son.

The Second is the "Royal" family thats not any of the four YAs last name but they are based off of a story I wrote in middle school. The two women are Allainya Richards-Phlite and her cousin Chloe Richards. The men are Tristan and Novva Vadess also cousins.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 1:19 AM
At the moment I've just got the Winchesters, who are on Generation 6/almost 7: Felicity and her husband Damion, who is super-distantly related to her but I can't for the life of me remember how lol
They have two daughters, Gabriella (teen) and Gemma (almost teen).

For awhile, I'd taken a break from them and had been using grown-up clones of Gemma to make other legacies, but they didn't make it very far

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Scholar
#10 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 1:30 AM
My random legacy family *pokes signature*. The grandmother is Nathalie Marlin, the founder. The grandfather is Ned Lu (Nathalie and Ned got engaged, but never married). In my game, they're both passed on, but Nathalie's still alive in the written part of my legacy. The mother is Roxanne Broke, a child from Ruby Broke and Don Lothario. The father is Tyson Marlin, who's a cop. The uncle is Thorne Marlin, and the "aunt" (Thorne's Imaginary Friend) is Rosaline Marlin. The two daughters are Isadora Marlin, who has Ruby Broke's red hair and green eyes (well, Roxanne did get the green eyes) and who's super fiery. Irish Marlin looks like an Asian twin of Tyson and very logical and would be an easy scientist, yet must be a journalist It's because she's my decided heir (the person I'll play actively) and I rolled that as her career.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 7:06 AM
Well, I recently completed a neighbourhood that I have been working on for a very long time. It's Sunset Valley minus everything that was built there before. I built every residential lot myself (except for 2 mansions), and every community lot. I also made most of the families living there. I remade the Newbies, Goths, Pleasants, Brokes, Kaylynn Langerak, Don Lothario, Calientes, Dreamers, and the Burbs. I think it turned out great (if I had a more powerful computer it would run better) and I'm actually quite proud of it. I called it Townsville.

Then I started a new legacy there. I wanted to do something new, so I made an evil Sim. I gave him the following traits: Evil, Genius, Athletic, Handy, Mean Spirited, Pyromaniac (hidden trait). I named him Andre. Andre then set off raising his skill levels and meeting pretty ladies. One day, he met a woman who had the Good trait. As you can imagine, they did not get along very well. Andre slapped and insulted the girl, and soon he wanted to beat her up. He had around 5 Athletic skill points so I made him attack her. HE LOST! I couldn't believe it!

Immediately after losing to her he rolled the want to win in a fight with her, to fight with her, and to beat her up. So over the next few days I made him skill his Athletic skill and stalk her around town. Eventually he ran into her one day at the laundromat, and he immediately started harassing her! Anyways, this time around he won. He gloated for a bit, and then went to the bar to pick up ladies. At the bar he met Kaylynn Langerak, who I had given the traits Kleptomaniac, Neat, Natural Cook, and I don't remember the other two. Anyways, I figured that an evil villain and a klepto would get along great so I got him to woo her. They made out in front of the bartender, who just kept staring at them without blinking, with a look of distaste.

A few days later Andre was at a local park playing some chess when I heard a loud grumble from off screen - it was his enemy from before! She looked very unhappy that they ran into each other again! So I made them play chess against each other. I swear, you could feel the tension between the two, they hated each other so much. I was so glad that Andre won, so he harassed her for a bit and went to see his gf.

After a while I got Kaylynn to move in and get a job in the Criminal career. On her days off she would visit the richest Sims in town and swipe whatever she could get her hands on. That's how the couple got their awesome new race car, although I don't know how she fit it in her pocket. Eventually she got pregnant. They had a baby girl, who I named Lilura. She was born an Evil Virtuoso. She got an IF. Andre got Kaylynn prego again hoping for a boy this time. I also didn't want the children to be too far apart in age. They had another girl, this time named Medeia. She was born a Grumpy Couch Potato. She also got an IF.

Lilura learned all of her toddler skills and was read all of the toddler books, and still managed to befriend her doll, a boy named Kerberos. She aged up into a child and her IF aged up as well. Lilura has learned all of her skills and read all of her books too, but I did not make her befriend her doll. I figure one IF is enough for this family. Shortly after Medeia was born, Kaylynn aged into an Adult and is currently having a mid-life crisis. One of her wants was to change jobs, so now she is employed as a dishwasher at the local Bistro. She always comes home with stuff she swiped from work.

Next time I play Medeia will age up into a child, Andre will be promoted to level 10 of the Criminal Career, and Kaylynn will get promoted. But now it's time for photos!!

Andre
------------

Andre and Kaylynn (I remade Kaylynn, it's not the one from Sunset Valley)
------------

Lilura and her doll, Kerberos.
------------

The whole family! Andre is holding Lilura, and Kaylynn is holding Medeia.
------------

Lilura and her imaginary friend, Kerberos.
------------

Medeia, the youngest.
Inventor
#12 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 1:10 PM Last edited by Kestie Freehawk : 9th Sep 2011 at 11:30 PM.
I am playing Sunset valley again and have moved in all the gen2 and gen 3 kids from the ghost town. I am trying to stock it without stepping on the originals but I have a Darleen Bunch grandchild that remembers his grandmother as a child because currently she is. I am playing it like when the family moves out of the family home the time travelers move in. I cant find Sam Sekemoto now and Leighton is with French, but I habe an adult Sam that married Tamera Donner and has two children. When Tamera dies I might plant that family. The rule is that it has to be grandchildren. Darleen Bunch abd her grandchild are in grammer school together. The cool part is that she can marry someone else and have more different grandchildren in this timestream.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 11:07 PM
When I have time I am playing a band. There are 3 guys and a girl and they all live together in Bridgeport. They're called the Red Screamers. The girl is called Lily Rouger and she's bald with tattoos. The guys are Anderson Dalgleish, who is tall and thin, but mostly quite normal, Jackson Jackson who always wears a kilt and Ka'Tar Grabber who is green and never wears shoes. Ka'Tar's {it is pronounced catarrh} parents, Atlas and Shamrock also live in Bridgeport. Atlas is rich and owns a lot of Bridgeport and Shamrock is a famous Chef. I played them for a while. They want Grandchildren but Ka'Tar is in love with his car.

The Red Screamers are starting to become popular despite the fact that Lily fights with everyone and Jackson is a slob.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 2:54 AM
Well i haven't been playing families very much, mostly been making sims. But I did make a household with Megurine Luka and her boyfriend from the video just be friends. I also have a household with a self sim and a vampire celebrity she married, but I cured his vampirism. Darn sun was a pain in the butt.
Just Be Friends
Secret
My Sims
Screenshots

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Scholar
#15 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 3:22 AM
I've had hardly any time to play lately, but when I do, I'll be continuing with the Shen-McGraw family for at least another generation. This is the family line of the first sim I ever created back in '09. Her name was Emily Anderson. She had an illegitimate child with Jared Frio (Taylor) while engaged to Stiles McGraw. Stiles was never the wiser and raised her as his own. Emily had two more children with Stiles, Andy and Jeremy. Jeremy grew up and moved in to a new house with his sister's family, who moved out shortly after and left the house and all responsibilities to Jeremy. Jeremy stayed single for a while, exploring the vast lands of the world and making a living primarily from selling relics. Along the way, he had a short fling with a French woman which resulted in a son, Adrien, who moved in with his father after the baby and toddler stages had passed, and he could more or less fend for himself whist Jeremy was off globetrotting. Then Jeremy met Biyu Shen in China, brought her back with him to Sunset Valley, settled down a bit and had two kids, Benjamin and Lily. That brings us up to date. Jeremy and Biyu only recently married and are ready for their elder years. Benjamin is nearing teenhood, Lily has just become a child, and Adrien (as I've mentioned before) is a successful sci-fi writer, still living with the family. Soon, I hope to move him out and focus more on the kids' personalities and upbringing, and hopefully get Jeremy back in action treasure-hunting!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 6:41 AM
So, I've been playing Plum Grove for a while now, and lots of progress has been made. First, my simself and his wife returned from their vacation in France. After that, I switched to my beloved Funke family. Sabrina had transitioned into an elder, and apparently story progression decided to make her have her seventh child during her last days of adulthood. Little Daphne is now a toddler. I made Rhett age up to an elder, even though he still had a long way to go, so that there wouldn't be such an awkward age gap between him and his wife. Rhett, Sabrina, Irene, Daphne, and Jennifer, the sixth kid, who had aged up to a teenager, all received thorough makeovers. The next day, while Rhett was at his job as Division Head, or something like that, he was offered the position of Mayor at the city hall. I jumped on the offer, and Rhett recieved a huge raise, and a cool sash to wear over his suit. Then, I switched to the Bunch family, where I found Jeff and toddler son, Carson, at the hospital, where Judy had just had her sixth child, Thomas. The group returned home, and Jeff headed to work for an hour. The oldest, Ethan, received a promotion from Middle School teacher to High School teacher, and a nice raise. The second to oldest daughter, whatever her name is, aged up to a young adult, and received her makeover. Arlo is a teenager working part-time at the spa. Carson became a child, and Thomas is still a baby.
After work, I sent Ethan to the community pool, where he chatted up Irene Funke, and eventually, made out with her. I like to get this kind of stuff over with quickly, and I moved Ethan out and in to his own house, next door to my simself. He invited Irene to moved in with him, and she happily accepted. The two became engaged, and their families came the next day to see them marry. The new couple conceived that night. I left the two to fend for themselves, while I switched over to Spencer Funke's house. To my dismay, him and his wife, Jun Xu, were still bed pan cleaners. Glamorous. Thanks, story progression. Their firstborn, Tiffany, aged up to a child, and I discovered a new addition to the family, Lewis, a toddler. After my checkup with them, I headed over to my simself's daughter, Julietta's house, where I directed her to marry her longtime boyfriend, Martin. Julietta's son, by a dead paparazzo, is now a toddler. I then made my way to my simself's son, Sabastian's house, to find that him and his wife, Carol Funke, were still playground monitors. Great. I sent Sabastian to the City Hall, where he took a job as a Podium Polisher. I gave their toddler daughter, Ichelle (story progression named her) a makeover. That's where I'm at so far.

*Signature Under Construction*
Field Researcher
#17 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 7:02 AM
jweslake, your family has pretty eye colours
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 8:02 PM
I am playing the Wallace family, one I made (see signature for the blog). I just picked the heir for the next generation and I'm really excited to play out her story since she's evil.

The last time I left them I was introducing the three kids of the third generation. They were fun. There are twin boys who are really opposite. One is an awkward loner (but really cute) and the other one is super charismatic and well-liked by everyone (though not as good looking as his awkward twin). The daughter is the first blonde (and the first random genetics in the legacy) and I can't wait to see if the next generation is blonde or brunette or what-have-you.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clay4kelly
jweslake, your family has pretty eye colours

Thank you! I was very pleased that Medeia got her father's eye colour. I like these girls so much, I don't think I'll move the "extra" out, as it were. I'm having trouble deciding who should be the heir, too. My original plan was to have Lilura marry her IF, Kerberos, and have them continue the legacy, but the longer I spend playing Medeia the more attached I am to her.