Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 5:54 PM
Default Edible Foods for sims 3
Hi all, Can someone make edible food and meals for the sims 3. Like people made for sims 2. Thanks
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 8:02 PM
There are so many things wrong with this post. First, no. Actually, it is a LOT harder to make food in this game. If you really want new foods, try it yourself. Second, your grammar makes me weep. Finally, this is in the wrong section. Actually there is no correct section for this. It is a request. Requests do not belong on forums.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lezboo
Hi all, Can someone make edible food and meals for the sims 3. Like people made for sims 2. Thanks

Do u have to be so fucking rude. I didn't know it was a grammer contest. Asshole! How is that for grammer.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lezboo

At the moment, making edible eats in the same manner as the Sims 2 is just not possible yet. It is an ongoing project, but is nowhere near finished. Also as MTS does not take requests, you are better off making a "where can I find" thread to find similar solutions. You can find the WCIF forum here. It is advised to read the guidelines there before posting.

Van Dorn, next time, you just need to point the person in the right direction and leave it at that. Unless it dribbles down to chat speech, it is not necessary to comment on another poster's grammar. Everyone who visits this site may not have English as a native language or may have trouble writing in English(not saying that lezboo doesn't, just using as an example) and it's rude to berate or belittle them. Next time you get teary-eyed over improper grammar, just inform a Mod and let them handle it.