Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#801 Old 9th May 2012 at 4:44 PM
Wishing there was an app so I can put an auto play music player on my FB page. It's a bummer. :/

Oh, and I am having a cinnamon filled cup of coffee, it tastes sandy but it's 'ight.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Advertisement
Alchemist
#802 Old 9th May 2012 at 9:40 PM
The books my mom and I ordered came! Ever heard of The Giver? I hadn't, but my mom read the first one right after it came out in 1993. She knew there was a sequel, but she didn't know there were two, so we went ahead and ordered the trilogy box set. They're so much smaller than I expected, but oh well.

Time to read!
Alchemist
#803 Old 10th May 2012 at 10:18 AM
watching jeremy kyle with my family and my girlfriend

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
dodgy builder
#804 Old 10th May 2012 at 1:02 PM
Downloaded Setra and a house of 214 mb. Takes forever to place the house.
Alchemist
#805 Old 10th May 2012 at 4:50 PM
doing a romantic meal for my girlfriend

My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#806 Old 10th May 2012 at 8:31 PM
Have a house showing to go to at 1:30. We didn't get the last house because they wouldn't take our dogs. Something about the carpet. Then we looked at another on a different end of town, now we're going to look at this one which is in the same neighborhood as the last perfect house. Confusing? Yes.

I'm trying to decide what I want to do: read my new books or play Sims. My rabbit-millionaire Sims are having their eighth child, but this book is really good. Decisions, decisions...
Theorist
#807 Old 10th May 2012 at 9:47 PM
Getting an early night. I just want to sleep at the moment. Of course my brother has decided now's the time to start playing his guitar...

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Alchemist
#808 Old 10th May 2012 at 10:10 PM
Watching House md with my girlfriend

My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#809 Old 10th May 2012 at 10:46 PM
Just got back from the showing. Loved the house. The owners just have to approve our dogs then we'll most likely get it! It's a first-come, first-serve thing, and we're the first ones since the last person backed out.

Girls, pray for us, please. We need this house.
Mad Poster
#810 Old 11th May 2012 at 12:28 AM
Settling in for another marathon of The Office. I've got the period blues and all I want to do is find my own Jim Halpert and drink tea for the rest of my life.
Alchemist
#811 Old 11th May 2012 at 2:26 AM
My rabbit-millionaires are now having their ninth (and hopefully tenth and eleventh, too..) child(ren). There's a reason I call them rabbits. And a reason I call them millionaires - 1.3 mil and counting, all earned.

I'm waiting for dinner to cook and about to get back to work on the rabbits. I want to see how much money they can accumulate before the husband dies.

Oh, and my mom saw the house. Everyone loves it. Eeeeeeee.
Scholar
#812 Old 11th May 2012 at 2:46 AM
We bought a 24-case cupcake tray yesterday and so I'm turning my lemon-sour cream cake batter in to lemon-sour cream cupcakes with lemon icing Now I'm waiting for the first batch to cook :P

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Alchemist
#813 Old 11th May 2012 at 9:49 AM
making my girlfriend pancakes for breakfast

My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#814 Old 11th May 2012 at 11:42 PM
Listening to Vocaloid covers of human songs. Namely Lady Gaga and Katy Perry songs.

I can't tell if it's bad or good when the Vocaloids sound better than the human. I think it's good XD...

Also I'm extremely anxious about this house. We're supposed to hear back today whether we got it or not.

(And my H key is being annoying.)
Alchemist
#815 Old 12th May 2012 at 9:35 AM
getting ready to have a family day with my whole family

My Simblr
My Youtube
Top Secret Researcher
#816 Old 12th May 2012 at 2:26 PM
I'm torn about being happy about last night because it was so lovely or being sad that I'm not going see him for three weeks.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Forum Resident
#817 Old 12th May 2012 at 9:45 PM
Finished my huge project! . Now I can wait until Tuesday when it's due to hand it in!

Next up: minor English project and Shakespearean sonnet reading. *cracks knuckles* Let's do this!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Mad Poster
#818 Old 13th May 2012 at 3:32 AM
I just finished applying for the residential halls I want to live in when I move to Melbourne next year for university. Fingers crossed I get into my top preference!
Alchemist
#819 Old 13th May 2012 at 11:17 AM
Updating my Fae legacy blog

My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#820 Old 13th May 2012 at 8:17 PM
My mom loved her Nook, and even the journal I got her. Funny thing was, the Nook's case and the journal matched - they were both red, by chance XD.

Now I'm going to celebrate Sims Mother's Day by giving my hard-working rabbit mom a new house. The apartment thing just isn't working out.

Don't worry, I'll spend time with my mom...
Top Secret Researcher
#821 Old 13th May 2012 at 8:56 PM
Wondering if the boy will get online tonight because I really, really need to talk to him.

tumblr|lastfm
Scholar
#822 Old 14th May 2012 at 10:41 PM
Well this is my day off in theory. In practice, I'm waiting to go to work. This is the 14th day straight of my working and I now have another two days to go before I get two measly days off. 16 days in a row is very tiring!

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Alchemist
#823 Old 15th May 2012 at 5:26 AM
I know I've always said I think e-readers are stupid (maybe not on Mod, but I do), but...

I want a Nook so bad. Now that I've used one for a day, it's grown on me immensely. My plan is to own a Nook, buy/read books on it, but still collect physical books. Because I still want my big home library, but I just love the Nook so much that I want one, too.

I'm kind of sharing, I guess, my mom's with her (that is, she's letting me read a book on it) for now, but I really want one of my own. Maybe it's just the coolness of the new toy talking, who knows, but that's how I feel right now. It's just, it would be so, so nice for traveling to be able to take nearly all of my library with me, then have physical books to come home to and stare at. I know this'll take probably twice as much money (not to mention the cost of the Nook itself) to keep up my collection, but I'm okay with that.

Now I have a question for you girls, if you've read this far. Which should I ask for for my birthday - a book shopping trip or a Nook? Thank you for reading this ramble.
Alchemist
#824 Old 15th May 2012 at 1:26 PM
watching sun,sea and a&e with my mum and girlfriend

My Simblr
My Youtube
Top Secret Researcher
#825 Old 16th May 2012 at 8:03 PM
Waiting for my paper on civil disobedience to write itself.

tumblr|lastfm

Page 33 of 62