Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 31 of 36
Test Subject
#751 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dillhare
I just tried it in my game and i have showtime, It works fine

I have showtime too, but it don't work poperly good , the breat in creation mod is good, wen I go in to the game that become glitch.
I don't have other mod, and I don't know what to do
Some idea?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#752 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 2:20 AM
Thank you!!! This is really fun to use!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#753 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 11:44 AM Last edited by KittyLovely51 : 15th Aug 2012 at 1:24 PM.
This is SWEET, now my sims can have different shaped Breasts. thanks Delphy! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#754 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:27 PM
These function as described, and are awesome for super-level 'adjusting' and I have all the EPs through Supernatural. However, I wish there was a way for them to stay neutral when the random button is pressed. I randomize my sims very, very often when creating, and with these sliders installed. I am getting some seriously wacky boobs. I wonder if there's a way for them to not be affected by the randomize/dice button? Until that gets modified, I will have to take these out because crazy boobs are crazy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#755 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 3:14 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#756 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 8:05 PM
is this compatible with 1.38 and the new patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#757 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 9:01 PM
I want to add my thanks to the list it's so nice to have this controll
such a shame we can't alter individual parts of the mesh... but then again, i'd be making all kinds of naughty additions if we could do that

thanks again for the awesome mod!
Test Subject
#758 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by goatfarmer
[QUOTE=kaiwenhrt98]cnt get it to work, i put the file home/documents/electronic arts/sims 3/mods/packages
and all of the files inside frameworks.zip which i downloaded off the awesome mode page, then i added all the .packages files into the packages folder. still not working after using a frameworks installer for mac

I have windows 7, did all the .packages stuff right and the nointro and nosparkle packages worked. I am version 10.0.96 with EP's being: ambitions, late night, and pets. please help.

Prob is late night because late night has its own sliders, a lot worse of course

they should add a whole section for breasts or something
Lab Assistant
#759 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaiwenhrt98
[QUOTE=goatfarmer]

Prob is late night because late night has its own sliders, a lot worse of course

they should add a whole section for breasts or something

I am still using these sliders with 1.42 and ALL EP/SPs and they work perfectly fine with no visible problems or issues. I just ignore the slider EA added with LN.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#760 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 9:08 PM
this is amazing! totally!! But I would like to know if it was possible to make another one for the bottom of the breast... cause it's triangle... I don't know if you know what I mean, but when the boobs fall they don't stick to the body because of a fold... well that fold I would like to know if someone already made one to make it go up and down... so it looks less plastic... thanks for your great work!!
Test Subject
#761 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KagomeKagome
For the love of all things Sim-related, thank you, Delphy. Now I can have a proper pudding me without adding 300 pounds! :D

k rookie here.. what program did you use to download the mod. And how, I cannot get it to work!
Thaanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#762 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 3:45 PM
Thank you SOO much helped me like ALOT <3
Your work is EPIC =D
Lab Assistant
#763 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alymac
k rookie here.. what program did you use to download the mod. And how, I cannot get it to work!
Thaanks!!!

Since downloads come in zip folders, you'll need a program that can extract files from zip folders. I use iZarc, its pretty easy to use, once you have it installed, just open the zip file and click and drag the files inside it to your mods>packages folder.

And just in case you don't have your mods folder, here's how to set it up: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...Setup_and_Files

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#764 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 12:35 PM
i thought this was for sims 2 but when i look at the install instructions it shows for sims 3.. is this in fact for 2 or 3 ?? anyone know ??
Field Researcher
#765 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abby la zouche
i thought this was for sims 2 but when i look at the install instructions it shows for sims 3.. is this in fact for 2 or 3 ?? anyone know ??

It's for sims 3
Test Subject
#766 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 10:26 PM
this mod used to work, but then i had to reinstall sims 3 and i updated it with sims 3 seasons, and now it doesn't work anymore. There are other CAS sliders that do work like the Hip, waist, butt sliders. But for some reason, these don't work anymore. I downloaded and put it in .packages. So did I do something wrong, or is it the update.
Test Subject
#767 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 6:01 PM
I have another body mod slider (the one that messes with hips, calves, butt, etc) which is also under the mouth tab.

Can these be used in conjunction?
Test Subject
#768 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 11:01 AM Last edited by Armandeus : 23rd Jan 2013 at 11:52 AM.
Now that there are mods like Awesome Mod and so on that increase the number of sliders allowed on each slider category page, would you please create an alternate download where these sliders are on the body shape tab (CAS basics?) instead of on the mouth tab?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#769 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 1:32 PM
thanks very
Test Subject
#770 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 8:13 AM
Default Hi
Quote: Originally posted by Alan_Gast
Yay! Now our sims can have big bozunga's without stuffing their brassiers or being lardasses. Thanks!

Lol hah and i have tryed to download it and clicked the download button isnt letting download it waht do i do?
Test Subject
#771 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 11:23 PM
so now it lets me download it but i have to this
"Rar" thing is there something i can do?? :/
Test Subject
#772 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shelbie8D
so now it lets me download it but i have to this
"Rar" thing is there something i can do?? :/

Download 7zip and install that... its free.. and unpack this downlioad.

Then follow the install instructions as posted on the MTS forum.
Test Subject
#773 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 2:36 AM
@delphy,

Does this need adjusting for the 1.50 patch, or is it still usable...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#774 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 5:55 PM
I love this slider but in my game, the breasts look normal during CAS mode, but when I'm in game and playing, they don't look like they did in CAS mode... Why is that? Anyway to fix this?
Test Subject
#775 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 4:05 PM
thank you , the mod is very good!!

I very like your mod.

Page 31 of 36