Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 2:32 AM
Finally got all EP
With the sales, I finally said "screw it, just another $10" and paid for Supernatural (even I really don't want supernatural beings in my game). So that's $35 to EA!

- Everything went great, except ... I lost all my EA store download (the free and purchased ones). No matter how many times I tried to download it, no store download would ever show up. Yep, lost my Prius. (But CC still remain, just specifically EA store stuff are gone). Tried removing all CC to play as vanilla, no luck either (so it's not CC problem).

- And BuyDebug now will cause Infinite save if I ever use it.

Other than these 2, everything went great. Did I already say that? Great!!!

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 11:28 AM
so we now have the buydeBUG.

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 12:39 PM
Does it still save endlessly if you disable buydebug before you save?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Does it still save endlessly if you disable buydebug before you save?

All I wanted was that training dummy on my community lot: I have to get it through buydebug. I tried disabling all the cheats, etc... But the moment I typed in "Buydebug", it was destined to infinite save. Took me a while to figure out it was Buydebug. I am running ok without having to use it.

Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 2:58 PM
I had a similar problem after updating to 1.67. Check and see if you have an "overrides" folder in your mods. When I deleted mine, the eternal saving stopped.
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 4:49 PM
I don't get that bug. I have an overrides folder and I wouldn't delete it because I actually use it. Is it a problem even without mods? I used buydebug all the time and I have all EPs
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 8:18 PM
It could well be a mod which causes this - presumably one which anifromid had installed into their Overrides folder.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 9:08 PM
I recently broke and got all of the remaining expansions too. Between the 50% off year end sale (or was it 75%?) and the 50% off LOVE code I couldn't pass it up.

Unfortunately, I believe that some bad mods have busted my game and I'm just about at the point to entirely restart fresh with almost NO mods. Too many mods are just incompatible with things nowdays and there is just no solid way to know whats good and what isn't anymore.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
It could well be a mod which causes this - presumably one which anifromid had installed into their Overrides folder.

Everything in Overrides (total of 2 items) I put them there. So I know exactly what go where. 3 years of playing TS3 teaches me to be very organized, CC wise. Anyway, I found the problem. Ready for it?

- DCCache is corrupted. I had to wipe all DCCache (which is where all sims3pack go, for those who don't know), DCBackup, Worldcache, Installed World.
- Redownload everything from the store.

BuyDebug issue is due to some corrupted items from EA store that has access to BuyDebug. Once cleared it, everything seems to work fine. Well, I can't say for sure yet, I am still redownloading my worlds (St Claire is one of them).