Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 3:55 PM
Default thaithesims3
Does anyone knows what happened with thaithesims3? i have an account there for about 2 years and i always downloaded stuff from there, but now when i go to the downlaod page it says "Your membership level Do not use this section.". Does that mean, now only payed accounts can download?
Does anyone know any other way to download from their site?

here is the site link: http://www.thaithesims3.com/downloa...tegory=clothing
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 3:58 PM
Same problem here.I have acc about 1 year there,but now I can't download any stuff anymore
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 4:09 PM
I pressed the button that is below the sentence "membership level Do not use this section." and it goes to another page that says:
"You belong to the beginner level to the next level, you need to be a member of Thailand respondents five questions.

Due to the active participation of some people, Thailand. It has to do this simple test. After this stage, You should also be promoted to the level of the topic. This is the basic level of this.

Membership level, you can begin to experiment.

- Tests have 5 offers a simple question to confirm you as Thailand.
- To answer the question if the answer was going to ask next. If a wrong answer is restarted. You can do it until the last few rounds.
- Questions will be randomly selected. Not sorted on the same "

so i guess they want to cut off all non thai members
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 5:07 PM
As I recall most of their content was stolen, so you can probably still get it from the actual creators' sites.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Alchemist
#5 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 6:33 PM
I have done those 5 question questionnaires three times now with the help of the Bing translator. They were all pain in the butt and took very many retries. I hope I don't have to do one again anytime soon.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 6:37 PM
Well, I was going to say that's shit and if it's paid stuff the booty'd probs have it, but if Nysha's right and it's all stolen stuff then, welp.