Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 3:16 AM
Default dragons....
I bought the Dragon Valley world. I put it onto my computer Why can't I move to Dragon Valley? Where the hell are the dragons?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 3:32 AM
You need to be more specific about how you "put it onto your computer" and what happens in-game when you try to move there. Does it say it's installed in the launcher? Is it in your Installed Worlds folder? Can you create a new save game with Dragon Valley or does it not appear in the menu?

I don't own Dragon Valley, but this page explains how dragons work (obtain the eggs from Buy Mode).

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 2:58 AM
I'm sorry. I should have been more specific.
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 4:17 AM
You have to create Dragon Valley by selecting a new game, then choosing it. As for the dragons, you have to actually buy the egg from by mode and then wait for it to hatch
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 5:19 AM Last edited by glowstarsinajar : 2nd Mar 2014 at 5:31 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by butterfly_lady
I'm sorry. I should have been more specific.

No need to apologize. It's just that it's impossible to tell what went wrong without knowing what happened. Downloading and installing the store worlds can be confusing. If you got it on a disc, you still need to log on to thesims3.com and input the purchase code in order to actually be able to play it. After you put in the code, go under "Purchase History" and Dragon Valley should be there, along with a button to install it for real.

Edit: Lord St.Croix, I think it's also possible to move between towns using the phone as of patch 1.55. You can choose from the options "move within this neighborhood" and "move to a new neighborhood." Your sims will lose any relationships with people outside the household, but you can choose to pack or sell furniture and the ages/relationships between sims in the household will be preserved.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 7:40 AM
EA did place some of the dragon eggs in various lots, some of the houses have them too. Still, if all else fails, get them from BuyDebug.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 2:04 PM
You can find them in the minor pets section too, if you have pets installed