Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 4:25 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Patrizio Monty Causes Game To Crash
Hello

A few months ago I reset all the default neighbourhoods in my game as I wanted to start over. I followed instructions on how to do this and didn't encounter any issues with the neighbourhoods afterwards except with Veronaville. An error message (see attachments) comes up every time I try to open the Monty family or try to move them out of their house (the one containing Romeo, Isabella, etc. not the one in the family bin).

All the other families in the neighbourhood can be opened fine with no issues. I tried resetting Veronaville again because I thought a file may not have copied over correctly but the Monty family still couldn't be opened. I then went onto another family in the neighbourhood and tried to summon the Montys to another lot as I thought it might correct the issue and found the same error message came up whenever Patrizio Monty was summoned.

As far as I know nothing had changed in my game between before and after resetting the neighbourhood and there aren't any conflicts in my mods folder so I'm guessing that he's somehow become corrupted. However I have no idea how to tell if something's wrong with a character file and am scared that if I try messing around with it in SimPE it will muck up the neighbourhood I've attached Patrizio's character file in a zip file if it is needed.

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Patrizio_Monty.zip (159.2 KB, 44 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 4:49 PM
Rather than speculate about whether you have a problem with your CC, you should follow the Game_Help:Game_Problemwiki FAQ to narrow down the problem.

If Patrizio is corrupt, there's probably nothing that can be done to fix him.