Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 5:35 PM Last edited by southparkrocks : 24th Mar 2016 at 6:43 PM.
Default How to make ocean water shallow enough for sims to play with toddlers in?
So my sim recently rolled a wish to play in the ocean with her toddler son. I tried taking them to one of the ports in town since the town I'm playing in doesn't have a beach, there was no option to play in the water. I tried building a beach several times and tried flattening the ocean once I read it needed to be shallow to allow it, and it didn't work. I finally placed a beach right on the water, but I'm unsure if that will work as my game kept crashing during my whole attempt to fix it. How can I make the water shallow enough to allow sims to play in the water with their toddlers? Also, does it have anything to do with the fact my sim is pregnant? I know pregnant sims can't boat or windsurf, but can they not play in the ocean with toddlers? Although I did try making another sim whom is not pregnant do it and there was still no option. What am I doing wrong?
Edit: I took my sim with her toddler to the beach, the option to play in the water was there, but a prompt came up saying it wasn't shallow enough...
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
use the terrain edit tool and raise the terrain where the water meets the land until it is shallow enough. You have to angle it smoothly so it doesn't drop sharply.

Okay thank you!