Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2016 at 4:18 AM
Default WCIF mod that makes werewolf form the same as human form in CAS
I love making werewolf sims (and using the "werewolf" state to make things like Skrulls and the Hulk), but I hate how in CAS the werewolf form starts out completely different from the human form - every single slider will be set at a different level than what I selected, making my beautiful sim look like an overripe tomato. I have to spend tons of time switching back and forth between forms to make all the werewolf's features match up if I want to make a sim whose wolf form looks anything like himself. I'm looking for a mod that makes it so that when I set my sim as a werewolf in CAS, there's initially no change in his appearance when I switch forms so that his wolf form will start out with the face that I made, not the EA werewolf's.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th May 2016 at 8:56 PM
I FREAKING AGREE!
It's the most annoying thing ever when it comes to making werewolves -- why does EA force a new face on them?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th May 2016 at 9:10 PM
One of the members over in the NRaas Chatterbox just today posted a tip for human looking warewolves. Here is the link to the thread: Human Looking Warewolves
Instructor
#4 Old 29th May 2016 at 12:11 AM
Unfortunately, this option doesn't seem to work. I use the latest MC and that might prevent the editing of werewolves.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 29th May 2016 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckk
Unfortunately, this option doesn't seem to work. I use the latest MC and that might prevent the editing of werewolves.

Sorry it didn't work for you. Do you have CMARs Mod in? I don't think MC itself prevented the editing. I went back into that thread and asked if other MC modules such as MC Cheats and/or the Expanded Tattoo modules were needed.
Instructor
#6 Old 29th May 2016 at 6:46 PM Last edited by Luckk : 29th May 2016 at 8:11 PM.
I tried it multiple times without the CMARs mod and then with to give me the nude option (Which didn't come up).
I'm just wondering if MC enabled a way to prevent you from editing the werewolves in the game.
Hmm... I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I play with MC cheats and integration but the nude option only comes up when they are actually nude and I can't click other clothing options. This is baffling.

Edit: Going to try it without doing any sort of change. Going to make a werewolf, put him down on a lot, and then go back into CAS to edit again. The problem seems to be that I just can't click clothing despite having the latest MC and I do not have a nude option unless the Sim is nude.

Edit 2: Clothing is not clickable and I'm running the latest MC, Cheats, Integration. Also, if I enter CAS while nude, the nude option isn't there. it's only there when in Stylist mode. :/ I might need a mod that enabled nude option to always be there.

Final Edit: I used Cmar's mod to give me the nude outfit, that I was able to click. Thanks to that I was able to have the human face come back. I have no idea HOW people manage to get the nude outfit to stay there with only MC. Stylist mode doesn't work since you cannot change into a werewolf in that mode.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 29th May 2016 at 7:30 PM Last edited by barbarat : 29th May 2016 at 7:36 PM. Reason: Additional Suggestion Added
I'm going to give it a try shortly myself. See if this latest information in This Thread In Chatterbox I linked to earlier makes any difference. You probably do, but I'll ask anyway: Do you have them enabled in your game settings?

Edit: Forgot to mention: I'm not sure which mod actually has the nude option in MC . I have had the option for so long I forgot how it got there. I'm thinkng either MC Integration and/or the Expanded Tattoo. There are some notation on that On This Page
Instructor
#8 Old 29th May 2016 at 7:55 PM
So I was very much intrigued and I tested this and I can confirm that the method barbarat shared with us works.

I just tested this and I have the latest MC (+ Integration + Cheats). In addition, I have CmarNYC's XCAS core mod (cmar_XCAS_corefull67, cmar_XCAS_TattooLocations, cmar_XCAS_TuningClothingNaked).

As instructed, when I go in CAS with MC, I can see the Naked Outfit tab and it's selectable when in Werewolf form, which does cause my sim to revert back to human form. And when I go out of CAS and my sim transforms into a Werewolf, she looks exactly the same as in Human form (same sliders, outfits, accessories, etc.).

Thanks for this, good members of Nraas!
Instructor
#9 Old 29th May 2016 at 8:12 PM
Oops in case others didn't see, I managed to get it with Cmar's mod. Unsure if it's possible with MC Expanded Tattoo. I'll give it a go~
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th May 2016 at 9:13 PM
I wonder if there is any way to achieve this without the Cmar mod in? I can't really leave it on my game since it conflicts with Awesomemod, which I use. Whenever I need to do this I would need to reload the game, swap the mods, and reload it again. It is quite inconvenient so I avoid doing this. Or at least a way to make sure they don't reset to the ugly default EA appearance at random after edited...
Instructor
#11 Old 29th May 2016 at 9:21 PM
Welp, I removed the Cmar core mod and only used the expandable tattoos and no nude clothing option.
So after testing nearly every possible option, the only way I've managed to make it work is by having Cmar's core mod that brings in the nude outfit option in CAS.
If anyone else can find a non-core mod option to adding the nude clothing option in CAS (Not stylist), that'd probably be the best bet.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 29th May 2016 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
So I was very much intrigued and I tested this and I can confirm that the method barbarat shared with us works.
I just tested this and I have the latest MC (+ Integration + Cheats). In addition, I have CmarNYC's XCAS core mod (cmar_XCAS_corefull67, cmar_XCAS_TattooLocations, cmar_XCAS_TuningClothingNaked). Thanks for this, good members of Nraas!

Thanks for checking it out Blyss - I do have CMAR's mod in and have all the MC Modules in so I really was not sure which one would facilitate this. I finally gave it a try and it worked for me too... I might just take a step forward and throw a few warewolves in one of my games for good measure.
Instructor
#13 Old 30th May 2016 at 1:06 AM
The thing is, I also tried only setting "Naked Tattoo" in MC, so that my sim will be naked when I enter the Tattoos tab.

However, I don't know if that's the correct way to phrase it, but getting to this nude outfit doesn't seem to work the same way as Cmar's does?
In this case, when in Werewolf mode, I click on the Tattoos tab, my sim gets naked, but still retains her Werewolf form, just a lot less clothed and very much hairy.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 30th May 2016 at 1:16 AM
The method with the cmar mod did work for me, as well.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st May 2016 at 5:47 AM
Cmar mod method worked great for me - both of my werewolves are looking fine and staying fine - but I'm not sure if I should change the thread to "Found" since you need a combination of mods and a special method for it to work. It's not really difficult, but it is a bit more complicated than a simple mod.