Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 1:07 AM Last edited by mkoch99 : 30th Dec 2016 at 8:36 PM. Reason: Solution found

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Jewelry Making Station Audio Bug (SOLVED)
Okay I tried looking this up but I found nothing about it. Basically I bought and downloaded the store item and after one use of the station its starts playing the fire sound when I zoom into my home lot (maybe others too I have yet to test that) I don't have any mods to effect it as far as I know and I'm just wondering if anyone else has this problem and knows how to fix it.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 5:24 AM
This is a known and common bug. I started a thread about it a year ago, and no one had any solutions. I actually turn down the volume when I place the jewelry maker in a game. Great solution for a premium store object, isn't it? If you find a solution, please post back.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 8:35 PM
I found a solution! The sound bug was connected to the sim I had used the item with. A simple reset of the sim did the trick
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 5:20 AM
I never thought to reset the sim. I reset the lot, and the jewelry making station, but not the sim. Thanks!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
I never thought to reset the sim. I reset the lot, and the jewelry making station, but not the sim. Thanks!

Yeah I noticed after zooming in and out at random, the sound was only when I zoomed into the sim so I just reset her, and good thing too cause I was doing a 100 baby challenge and it was on the Founder and I wasnt far along so if I didn't figure it out I'd be stuck with the sound for a LOOONG time XD