Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 3:41 AM
This is my newest (and only) vampire, Winter.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 5:11 AM
The one and only zombie I have is none other than.... Amin Sims! He was one of the victims of a massive townie murder spree. I've become rather fond of him now that he's like this. XD

Test Subject
#78 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 6:35 AM
The werewolves look interesting! I've never had one in my game, but I've never really tried. I do NOT want any more plantsims, OMG they're such a pain!
#79 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 7:29 AM
This is an alien female sim I created.The guy beside her is her roomate.Notice the Adam and Eve outfit I put on her.The first pic is a little bright so I put the darker one on here too.She has a little more detail in it.I named her XMT Smith.

Here is a slightly better pic of her.
Field Researcher
#80 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 8:19 AM
Maleficent from Sleeping Beuaty
When I was a kid, I actually cried my way out of the theater when this was playing. This evil enchantress still gives me the creeps today. Plus, the actual legend of Sleeping Beauty does involve an evil fairy, so I figured why not? In my opinion, she stands alone as THE MOST SINISTER of all Disney's villains. In fact, during the climatic scene in the animated classic, she says: "Now shall you deal with me, O Prince--and all the powers of hell!" That was the part that drove me crying out of the theater.
In creating this sim, you do not wanna know how close I came to just giving some artwork of the Villainess. The horns aren't precise, I know. But the only perfectly suitable ones are on a pay site, so no complaints please, unless you want to shell out a portion of your hard earned money just for one lousy mesh. The dress was another issue. The collar had to be dealt with (and I hope I did this to everyone's satisfaction). Then there was the length--it is a long, dragging garment. Fortunately KittyVibe pointed me in the right direction. Finally, there was the make-up. Enayla skintones are fantastic! But the fantasy-oriented ones, like the Pixie Serpent I used required a bit of toying around with. For example; and you should take note of this in case you use her fantasy skins; her Serpent skin is of course, greenish. Well when adding makeup, you must take that green shade into consideration. Than add a color to make another. Green + Xcolor = Purple. Follow? This doesn't apply to every make-up shade in the section, but still it required a bit of toying with.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 1:24 PM
Arel became my first ever vampire tonight. I've had this planned since before he was born, so it was pretty exciting. XD

#82 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 3:25 PM
here ^^

two vampires
#83 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 1:08 AM
Gina

#84 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 1:23 AM
Gina is gorgeous, An_na
Instructor
#85 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 6:01 AM
Wow An_na, Gina is stunning

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
#86 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 8:37 AM
Anna, she's amazingly beautiful. Everything in that picture is just fantastic.
Instructor
#87 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 12:12 AM
Here's some ghostly shots from my game.

A mother watches over her sleeping daughter.

'Honey, I feel like someone's watching us!'
#88 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:29 AM
Thanks, guys.

Another one of Gina.
I love how pissed off she looked while playing the violin.

#89 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 12:26 AM
Anna, Gina is very pretty! But I don't think she likes playing the violin
#90 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 9:07 PM
It didn't say Aliens in the thread title but...this seems like the most appropriate place to put this.

Here's my games resident alien species ^.^

retired moderator
#91 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 5:22 AM
Ryen

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
#92 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 6:31 PM
What's better than having your kid be an alien then turned into a vampire, and adding up to look like a snake?

Two AlienVampire looking Snake kids!

Lab Assistant
#93 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 4:38 AM
Whazzup, dad?

Up for a game of chess?

"I'm just pretending to be a poser"
Test Subject
#94 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 4:43 AM
Finally I get to participate with picture posting :D

Here's just a couple of my oddity sims-

First, this is Tessa Nighttide, my vampire sim. She's a romance type, and has no remorse for breaking hearts as long as her desires are fulfilled. She seems lively and fun to be with at first, and can make you think that there's no love truer then that which you'd have with her, but then you meet the Cowplant she keeps behind her house that she's named 'Food Processor' (Hey, a vampire has to eat somehow, why not use a giant biological juicer?). Many a Townie (and even a couple playables) have fallen to her wiles.
She has a fondness for music and dance.

This is Alpha Wolfgang. Yes, I'm aware Wolfgang is a very common name for werewolves, but, eh, I like blunt names :B
Currently he lives alone with his husky, Wolf (yes, I know, very plain, but also very intentional). He's a complete sports nut too, and spends most of his time either playing them himself or watching it on TV. Something about the teamwork and competitiveness calls to the wild part of him, the idea of being part of a 'pack' and dominating the competition. Or maybe he just likes soccer. Either way. He's been keeping an eye for a 'mate', though he hasn't seen any girls yet that appeal to him. Most of them are far too... girly. Or married. Or Tessa. He never liked Tessa. Something about her puts him on edge...

[Another Shot]
And although aliens aren't specifically listed in the thread title, I figured that they were probably alright to post here
This is my current favorite sim- Ort Chroma. The entire concept behind him is ridiculous, which I guess is why I find him so endearing. Ort is an alien, obviously, and came to (Sim)Earth for the sole purpose of... giving the humans style. Yes. The Townie's choice of clothing and makeup horrified him so badly he had to come down to (Sim)Earth in an attempt to fix it up himself. Needless to say, he's rather lively and spontaneous, and a joy to play. I'm also really proud of the anatomy of his face- it's not specifically 'human', but it's not 'ugly' either. Looking from a profile you'd see his face is basically flat, with only a slight bump for his nose, lips, etc.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2039/sedna1qy8.jpg
...and this is Sedna Chroma, Ort's sister. Sorry for the picture darkness. She came to Earth after her brother, mostly to keep an eye on him and prevent him from doing anything that'd get him, well, killed, jailed, etc. Also, to possibly, maybe, sort of, kinda, maybe make a profit. She's the much more grounded of the two.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 5:18 AM
Deebs: Your aliens = insta WIN.
Actually, all of your creatures are full of originality, but I like the colorful aliens the best! Ort Chroma is a fav here too :D

"I'm just pretending to be a poser"
Field Researcher
#96 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 4:51 PM
There's a new vampire in my neighbourhood, this is Wilhelm
Field Researcher
#97 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 9:26 PM
^
Oo I really like how the veins on his forehead are visible.

Hunter making the oh so scary face

Amy and Karl

Derek
I don't know what he is... some sort of demon perhaps....

Rania
She got a little makeover

Field Researcher
#98 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thrior
^
Oo I really like how the veins on his forehead are visible.

[/CENTER]

Thanks That's a face mask I made a couple of years ago. I like veiny vamps like in the movie Interview with a vampire :p
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#99 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wycked
There's a new vampire in my neighbourhood, this is Wilhelm

Toreador, is he? *points at necklace* Nice.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Top Secret Researcher
#100 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 9:13 AM
I don't know if this counts as an alien, but...

Twaina Aeschyllius:

The title post did say, otherworldy sims.
Page 4 of 22