Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic Patch 1.22 to 1.67 edited 01/16/2014

by velocitygrass Posted 5th Jun 2011 at 7:55 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2014 at 7:46 PM by velocitygrass : added note about patch 1.67

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 398 Feedback Posts, 484 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 36
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 7:41 PM Last edited by cindy_ve : 26th Aug 2011 at 9:17 PM.
the stuff with hiddensprings don't work?
like the fountain of youth
Inventor
Original Poster
#152 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 1:53 PM
@cindy_ve: Store objects have their own effects file and shouldn't be affected by this mod. Could there be a different issue with the fountain of youth? I've read on the official forum that others had issues even without using mods or CC.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#153 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 2:02 AM
Hey, I just wanted to tell you how much I (and I'm pretty sure everyone else) appreciate that you always update this mod whenever there is a new patch. The censor really irks me, so being able to have this mod is awesome! So yea, thanks a bunch for keeping up on the updates :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#154 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 5:10 PM
I hope this works for me! All I have is the base game 1.24, plus the No Intro mod, Granthe's OMSP, the Pose Player, the Ear Slider, The Tattoos anywhere mod, and that's it. Wish me luck!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#155 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 3:50 AM
Does it work if you don't have the expansion and just the base game? or is it required to have the expansions for this to work with the mosaic?
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 12:44 PM
If your base game is patched upto date ( 1.24 ) then use this 1.24 No Mosaic regardless of what expansions you have or don't have
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 4:58 PM
Thanks for this
Test Subject
#158 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 8:40 PM
wow i want to try it and see if it works for me too thanks will let u know
Quote: Originally posted by ac1greyez
Unfortunately I do not have a fix for you but I am having the same issue. I have all expansions and stuff packs except for Town Life. I do not have any other mods installed and I have tried both versions of the no mosaic but the mosaic is always still there. I have also cleared the cache so I do not know what the problem is but any help would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE!!!! I was bugged that this mod worked for almost everyone else and not me so I keep trying different things i.e. removing all custom content but none of that worked. I decided to try another mod (no intro) to see if any mods would work. I put the no intro mod in my packages folder w/ this no mosaic mod and to my surprise they both were working. I had no intro and my sim that was in the shower finally had no mosaic. Don't know if this will help you but thought I'd share. Good luck.

~Salaena
Test Subject
#159 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 5:08 AM
i have tried about everything i can think of to get this to work in my game.. i have win 7, all the expansions, my game says it is patched to latest version.. all my other downloads seem to work just fine, someone suggested i should try the no into mod to get this to work, i tried it, it doesnt work for me either,.. my game runs fine, i see all my downloaded content in my game, i completely uninstalled then reinstalled all the games and expansions.. only thing i cant seem to get working are the no mosiac and no into mods .. im sure this is something unique to my system, i am not a noob on computers have been using them over 25 years, i have the latest nvidia drivers for my gtx 470 and i can play the game i just hate the mosiac, hoping someone might have something else for me try to get the mod to work.. thanks

~Salaena
Test Subject
#160 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 10:05 PM
Would it be possible to not get rid of the mosaic, but to just make it smaller? I hate it most when I'm potty training my toddlers and the mosaic covers up 90% of their body >

I had some AWESOME pictures for this but I don't know if you can make them show as images (cause img code is off)
Here's the links anyways (1st by golden jet from serebii, 2-4th by me)
http://tinyurl.com/3n8m7ln http://tinyurl.com/3q5k23g http://tinyurl.com/3gfa8up http://tinyurl.com/3bvaon5
Inventor
Original Poster
#161 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 9:37 AM
@Salaena: I'm afraid beyond checking your mod set-up and re-downloading the mod, there's nothing I can suggest
@pokemonnn: This might be possible by overriding the effect parameters. The Chaos Effect emitter allows playing around with parameters of the effects. If resizing is possible, you could change the effects resource in S3PE and apply the same change and save it as a mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#162 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 2:22 AM
how to install it? please help
Instructor
THANKS POST
#163 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 2:59 PM
I'm a little lost as to which one I should download, 2.2 or 2.4 since I own town life and generations.
Inventor
Original Poster
#164 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 11:10 PM
@auroraspirit: If you have town life stuff, you should download 1.24.

@yungy: Please check the link under install instructions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 12:16 AM
Thanks for this , even though theres not really anything to see since they are like barbie dools its a lot better then having that huge censor on then
Test Subject
#166 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 4:22 AM
Does the latest version works well with Pets?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#167 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 4:56 AM
You are truly a great person...... just got pets...and I was kind of worried about the patch.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#168 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 1:11 PM
can i use it with sims 3 pets?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 2:26 PM
Thanks for updating this for Pets. I was finding it completely ridiculous that there was even a Mosaic when my HORSE peed.
Inventor
Original Poster
#170 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 6:21 PM
@wzw1177 and @ati: The one for patch 1.26 is for Pets.

@sci_fi40: So the simcensorfx is also used for the pets? I won't get the expansion until tomorrow so I haven't been able to test that. That's good to know. Thanks for the info.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#171 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 10:07 PM
You are a saint! Thank you for updating so quickly! <3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#172 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 3:05 AM
Thanks for updating this, and so quickly, too!
Test Subject
#173 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 2:09 AM
I tested this mod and when horses were peeing, there's no such thing as mosaic.
Thanks for your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#174 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 12:21 PM
love nude
thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#175 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 4:59 PM
Thank you for the quick update for Pets.
Page 7 of 36