Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic Patch 1.22 to 1.67 edited 01/16/2014

by velocitygrass Posted 5th Jun 2011 at 7:55 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2014 at 7:46 PM by velocitygrass : added note about patch 1.67

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 398 Feedback Posts, 484 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 36
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#176 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 1:29 PM
I've been searching for this for the past couple days and to find it is fantastic! Thank you so much! You literally are a saint!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#177 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 7:04 PM
HELP!!!!! Is anyone else having problems with their sims not changing clothing?? I don't know if its actually this mod, but my sims never change clothes now!! I can't get them too and I can't figure out why!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#178 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 1:40 AM
thank you very much eager in waiting until this mod was hallucinating with the sims 3

thank you very much eager in waiting until this mod was hallucinating with the sims 3

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#179 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 8:00 PM
Thanks so much. I will check this out tonight.
Test Subject
#180 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 9:13 PM
Besides taking out the censor blur in Pets it also takes out the aura from the unicorn. Both the map view and the lot view auras are gone while this mod is in my game, I take it out and they come back.

As a side note has anyone seen how silly the cat's hunting fight looks with the censor blur removed? (snicker)
Inventor
Original Poster
#181 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 3:12 PM
@starwind: I could not reproduce this. I've had the aura in map view, the rainbow-colored stream down to the unicorn, and some glowing things around the unicorn in my game with this mod in place.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#182 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 11:39 AM
Are you going to do Pets?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#183 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 11:40 AM
By the way, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#184 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 3:49 AM
Hello! Thank you so much for this! But I was wondering if this mod is applicable to The Sims 3: Pets?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#185 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 4:16 AM
i have the version for pets and put into my folder for mods, and yes im updated completly, but the bolcks are still there. ive gone threw the guides, im not sure of where it really needs be installed to, can some tell me that.? what need uder the main location was this Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\mods\changeer modes .
so what would be doing wrong here?
Test Subject
#186 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 12:36 AM
It works perfectly, nothing wrong at all, it does exactly what it says, it simply turns th eno mosaic off. The no mosaic Ridoo made was great as well but i got this one now cause 1. Ridoo's not updated anymore, 2. Ridoo's had a small problem with glass flashing light and dark randomly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#187 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 3:44 AM
What? i get the blocks, so no its working, or im locating it to the right place, and yes i lookked threw the gudeis, so i still need someone to tell if my first post and location is right or where i need to put exactly, or what could be wrong. i dont have any other addeded items, just what all the sims stuff and expansion have in them. i have the complete set and updated. thank you
Inventor
Original Poster
#188 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 5:12 PM
@dominoes & @mssassygirl: Yes, the one marked 1.26 is compatible with Pets.

@mcoll86: This mod is installed like any other package mod. I can only refer you to the installation guides linked under "Install Instructions" and the help section on MTS.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#189 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 5:41 PM
but look at my post 187 am putting that mod in the right place or not, and if so, why it not working, or if not getting in the right place what was it i did wrong based on post 187? yes have gone threw the guides, and dont have it right.
Inventor
Original Poster
#190 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 6:27 PM
@mcoll86: The right place depends on your Resource.cfg file. If you have the one from the guide, it should be "C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages". In the installation instructions there is a test with the No Intro mod. Did that work for you? If not, there is something wrong with your set up and I suggest you re-check your installation steps or open a thread in the Sims 3 Help forum on this site.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#191 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 7:34 PM
ok got it now. the files from the guides setup wanst right so i redid that and put back in the mod and its fine now.
Test Subject
#192 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 9:39 AM
Hi Velocitygrass,

First of all, thank you so much for this mod, i've been looking around for this.
So could you please help me.. like explain how and what should i do?

I've just install my Sims3 game from the Basic one to the newest one: The Sims 3 Pets few days ago (i have it all expansions and stuffs).
So far, i just downloaded 1 mod for garden, and some others recolors and sims gender part..

I didnt play the game quite a long time, so that i got lost with these new.

I'm using Windows 7, and my The Sims 3 version is: 1.26.89...
According to the Modthesims wiki install instruction, i put all the ***.package files into
C:\Libraries\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\******.packageI dont know if it's right, but the folder "Electronic Arts" creates itself at this path of Libraries. :confused:

But the thing is it doesnt work, even with other stuffs like piano,.. that i've download from others in here Modthesims.
Then i tried with delete caches, thumbnails like the instruction (even i've just installed the game for the 1st time 2 days ago).

But whatever i try, the No Mosaic mod doesnt work for me???!!! :[

I'm so confused, i picked the right one for my version, 1_26.
And do the right thing like Instruction.
I dont know why?

Please help me, i spent whole day today to cut, paste, copy, delete,..... and read and search... but i can figure out the reason why.

*PS: i read the instruction how to do the mod by you also, but i'm not that smart at these technique.. so just give up.

Please and thank you!

And 1 more weird thing: The Sims3 Pets is the last one, instead of clicking on this Pets shortcut, but i've tried to click on The Base one (i tried everything), it still let me in and play? weird, 'cause with Sims 2, these thing never happens.
Inventor
Original Poster
#193 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 6:11 PM
@groovy13: Are you sure you followed the here?

After you installed the Framework, did the test with the nointro.package work? It's not enough to create a Mods/Packages folder. You also need the resource.cfg, which is in the Framework download on the instructions page.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#194 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 6:15 AM
Thank you for adding Pets version!
Backing up my hood and gonna try this one out.
Finally! I'm so glad sims 3 is done only because now the mods will stabilize (no more addons). With all the packs/addons/improvements of 3... AND FINALLY NO BLUR, my sims experience is complete at last!

Thank You!
Test Subject
#195 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 2:43 PM
Oh! Thank you:D
Forum Resident
#196 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 5:07 PM
Needs too be updated for latest patch thanks.
Inventor
Original Poster
#197 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 9:57 PM
@ticklish: No changes were made to the resource in patch 1.29 (since patch 1.26), so you can keep using that. I updated the main page with that info.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#198 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 5:13 PM Last edited by elkieluca3 : 17th Dec 2011 at 12:07 AM.
Thank you once again for your fast update.

Its working perfectly for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#199 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 9:10 PM
Well it works but mine male sims never get completely naked. Something is wrong.
Instructor
#200 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 10:44 PM
I was having issues saving...took this mod out and the save seems to be working again. I have all packs up to Pets and latest patch 1.29...maybe it does need others to check as well. Has anyone else been having trouble saving since recent patch? I really am not sure if it is this or not but suddenly I can save again...really scratching my head here! I love this mod and don't really want to stop using it but if it means sacrificing saving my game then I will have to leave it out until it is updated.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Page 8 of 36