Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 2:00 PM
I would love to have more row for cc eyes, and more clouser look on sim when buying clothes and more icons in what menu. Especialy for biger preview in infant clothes, some times it hard to tell what clothing you buying images is so small.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
While I am here I do have a wider Change Appearance UI available, increases both the options side as well as the sim image a little to make it a little clearer.
Requires a minimum screen width of 1058
ChangeAppearance1058.zip (167.3 kB)

Oh my gosh, Chris, you are a life saver! These expansions in both CAS and Change appearance saves me so much clicking, especially whenever a sim grows up. My carpal tunnel syndrome and I thank you truely!

It would be awesome if this exist for buying clothes too.
Scholar
#28 Old 30th Jul 2019 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lazzybum
It would be awesome if this exist for buying clothes too.

Wide-BuyPlanOutfits.zip (670.1 kB)
Doubles the clothing selection area of the following four dialogues
Buy Outfit - New Width = 980
Plan Outfit - New Width = 932
Set Employee Uniform (OFB) - New Width = 1080
Try On Outfit - New Width = 668

Notes
Since the first three go above the game's minimum screen width of 800 they include a low res UI, if your game is below 768 high or 1024 wide then the low res will be used and they won't make any difference.
Buy Outfits enables Young Adult outfits at non-university neighbourhoods which is from A&N, I've kept it in as it will be useful for those that use 'Students at Home ' type mods. I included the texture for that button for those that don't have University EP installed.
Buy Outfits does increase the size of the sim image a bit.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 9:04 PM
First couple of times I used this, I actually thought half my CC had gone missing because so much more stuff was showing on the screen! Thank you so much for this, Chris!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 9:48 PM
Don't know if this is the right place to ask for it but would it be possible to also add more rows? The whole space above with the window and the pictures on the wall just seem to me like a massive waste off space that could be better used.
I'm mostly asking because of the clothing section cause that's the most cluttered for me but it would also be nice in the makup section where I currently only see one row per makeup-type. Wish I knew where to do those changes myself....
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 3:27 PM
Wide-BuyPlanOutfits.zip (670.1 kB)

Does it work with Pescado's clothing tool which allows buying non-everyday separates?
And can you make these separates available in CAS as well? This is the dream feature for me.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 6:06 AM Last edited by decat : 26th Sep 2019 at 2:24 AM.
I play with a resolution of 1280x720, but the 56 plus isn't working for me?
Edit: it works at resolutions higher than that.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 4:27 AM
Yes. This worked fine with the biggest resolution.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 1:31 AM
Requires Bon Voyage or Higher (jewellery)
CJH_Cas56Plus.zip (35.2 kB) moves the UI 56 pixels to the right and adds 200 to the control area, requires a screen width of 1280 min
CJH_Cas300Plus.zip (45.2 kB) moves the UI 300 pixels to the right and adds 200 to the control area, requires a screen width of 1524 min.
CJH_Cas300Extra.zip (55.5 kB) Moves the UI 300 pixels to the right and adds 596 to the control area, requires a screen width of 1920 min (attached image)

Is there another way to download this? Sims File Share is down.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 2:53 AM
Patience? S4S is doing some maintenance and will probably be back up soon.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 11:57 PM
Requires Bon Voyage or Higher (jewellery)
CJH_Cas56Plus.zip (35.2 kB) moves the UI 56 pixels to the right and adds 200 to the control area, requires a screen width of 1280 min
CJH_Cas300Plus.zip (45.2 kB) moves the UI 300 pixels to the right and adds 200 to the control area, requires a screen width of 1524 min.
CJH_Cas300Extra.zip (55.5 kB) Moves the UI 300 pixels to the right and adds 596 to the control area, requires a screen width of 1920 min (attached image)

I don't suppose there's a version of this that doesn't require BV. My new laptop has a 1920 pixels wide screen, but I don't have BV. (Not sure if I want it either.) I'm not really too bothered about the extra columns, but at present my Sim is half-hidden by the GUI. My highest EP is OFB.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 1:07 AM Last edited by Annaminna : 18th Nov 2020 at 1:21 AM.
CAS camera fix doesn't move UI but moves camera (scroll)
https://simminglena.tumblr.com/post...%EF%BE%9E-after
Works well together with CH mods.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I don't suppose there's a version of this that doesn't require BV. My new laptop has a 1920 pixels wide screen, but I don't have BV. (Not sure if I want it either.) I'm not really too bothered about the extra columns, but at present my Sim is half-hidden by the GUI. My highest EP is OFB.

Chris Hatch's older widescreen mods don't add the extra CAS columns, but they do require Seasons, which I don't think you have either. I'll put this here in case someone can use it.

https://simfileshare.net/folder/22496/
Scholar
#39 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria

CJH_Cas300Extra-OFB.zip (36.3 kB)
For OFB only, won't handle Pets. Requires a minimum screen width of 1920, if you need to reduce your screen resolution for any reason remove it before opening CAS.
Mad Poster
#40 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 5:41 PM
Thanks everyone, especially Chris! That's absolutely perfect!!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Page 2 of 2