Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#101 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:04 AM
Is it just me or does the picture for the announcement look like the reaction of the toddlers people?
EA: The woman in the middle: "Hey guys, we released half walls for free!"
Toddlers people: This update suckz! Whr r tuddlerz?
Advertisement
Instructor
#102 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:33 AM Last edited by queziacristina : 10th Jul 2015 at 2:22 AM.
@simmythesim this image has been in the gallery for so long(perhaps since launch?) that I fail to make the connection. I want toddlers back but I wasn't expecting them to come back today.

Well, time to see if my game is playable or if I'll have to gather info about incompatible mods.

ETA: I know, I get what you're saying, but I just didn't react like this and I kinda belong into the "toddler people". But it's not a new picture or exclusive to this half walls announcement, it's been there for months. That is what I meant.

Yay, my game is working fine. Just not sure if all mods are working, but nothing preventing me from playing at least.

Let's just agree to disagree.
Field Researcher
#104 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mimoliin
Same. Sigh.

Can't load my families, just getting booted back to the world selection menu.

ETA:

Seriously... These are all the mods currently in my game, and yet it's effing up.

Second ETA:

Apparently it's the noreldecay messing things up.

Where did you find risque WooNoo??

EDIT:Risky Woohoo. Wish we had Risque Woohoo. Lol
Forum Resident
#105 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by queziacristina
@simmythesim this image has been in the gallery for so long(perhaps since launch?) that I fail to make the connection. I want toddlers back but I wasn't expecting them to come back today.

Well, time to see if my game is playable or if I'll have to gather info about incompatible mods.

It's the image of the half wall slide in the game start menu
Scholar
#106 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
And it's updated! Follow my signature!

Omg you're like super fast. I didn't even have time to worry about missing your mods before they were fixed haha

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Instructor
#107 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cookniro
Where did you find risque WooNoo??

EDIT:Risky Woohoo. Wish we had Risque Woohoo. Lol

'Tis by fancypants right here on MTS !
Mad Poster
#108 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 2:19 AM
SMH, the towels. I can see this trend getting old fast. I have a gym full of townies that won't change their clothes. *sigh*

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#109 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
That could well be the case if you are using the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat while on an Outdoor Retreat lot while in the OR world. (I've never actually tried that.) But the original question was, can it be done in Willow Creek. I've just now jumped into the game and tried the cheat on the central park, and no, the rangers station does not unhide, just as I suspected.

I went into Willow Creek and moved Bob Pancakes onto a lot. I went into build/buy and used testingcheats on and then bb.showhiddenobjects. In the search area, i typed ranger station and it appears. But you cannot travel to the National park with it. you can buy supplies from it though. I was thoroughly disappointed
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#111 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
SMH, the towels. I can see this trend getting old fast. I have a gym full of townies that won't change their clothes. *sigh*

When I first took some Sims to the gym, the place was steady, nothing special. Sims going about their usual gym antics. I added the locker to the restroom area and suddenly a bunch of Sims made a beeline upstairs and were changing into towels and showering left and right. I've never seen the Gym John so packed. After 3 am, they start making another beeline out of the place and some were butt naked walking out of the front door. I was like Ah hell, bring on the 'no autonomous towel mod' because this shit's already out of control!
Field Researcher
#112 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 10:22 PM
Guys, we're all missing the most important part of this update:

Page 5 of 5