Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 5:37 AM Last edited by Novellam : 7th Jul 2015 at 5:43 PM.
Default WCIF Mattresses {solved}
Hi, I'm looking for a mattress that can rest on the floor for a story I'm writing/thinking about writing. It doesn't have to be useable, in fact it makes no difference to me if it is or not, I'd just like it to be a clean mattress, sort of like one that just has the sheets off, like the owners are in the process of moving, and just haven't bothered to put a sheet on it yet. Sorry for that long winded description, and thank you in advance.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 6:23 AM
The Squat Bedroom by ATS3 has two mattresses - one double bed and one loveseat, both usable. And here's another set with a single bed mattress and a sofa (may be loveseat).
Here's a loveseat-looking mattress by Simenapule - reuploaded because the link is dead.
Dirty mattresses by SkeletalScreams - I think they're deco only.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
The Squat Bedroom by ATS3 has two mattresses - one double bed and one loveseat, both usable. And here's another set with a single bed mattress and a sofa (may be loveseat).
Here's a loveseat-looking mattress by Simenapule - reuploaded because the link is dead.
Dirty mattresses by SkeletalScreams - I think they're deco only.

Okay, thank you! This isn't quite what I was looking for, but it will work