Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 1:09 AM
Default Help me edit (or find different) slow motives decay mod please
I found a mod for this Carrigon Slow Motive Decay. From the little bit there is on this mod it is a 75% slower decay. However I think this may be too much decay. My intention is to use Merola Time Control Clock to slow down the sim time clock so that the amount of time sims actions take vs the sim clock is more realistic. I have all expansions and all but holiday and mansion and garden stuff packs. I briefly ran the game with time control clock set to make time 75% slower (1 sim day lasts 3 times longer in real life time) which pretty much should match the motive decay patch. However I'm not sure if I like it that slow. Though it does seem very realistic. It takes a sim about 1 minute to go from the far ends of a not quite 2,000 sqt home. And takes about 5 minutes to relieve themselves on the toilet when the bladder is almost depleted. Any input on using time control clock to slow time along with the help on finding a different decay mod or editing this one would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.