Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 5:47 PM
Default Garden of Shadows updates. (22.04.08)
Garden of Shadows is a sims2 forum geared towards darker, alternative styles. We have great many wonderful creators, and also a 'Tree of Knowledge' subforum designed to help with questions and tutorials related to creating. As well as this we also pride ourselves on being an incredibly friendly forum, a place where even those who have been more inclined to lurk are most welcome.
---------
At Garden of Shadows you can find pretty much anything from gorgeously gothic simmies and outrageous hair recolours, to dark and dilapidated furniture and walls and luxurious clothing.

Garden of Shadows

Sheer wonder, baby.

Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 6:14 PM
Default 22.04.08 - New clothing meshes, hair recolours, sims and walls.
This update is just intended as taster of some of the wonderful stuff we've had uploaded since GoS began.

Walls by Evanesco.

Seiya by schuldig-seiben.

Clothing mesh by Aikea Guinea.

Sheer wonder, baby.

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 3:39 PM
RageRage - Please advertise only all free items here. I've removed the age convert of the Raon mesh as that is originally a pay mesh. Even though the conversion is free, it's still basically free advertising for pay content. The idea is to promote all free content. Thanks.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 10:13 PM
lovely stuff. I'm such a fan of this site.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 11:11 PM
I especially love the wall papers :thumb:....So many beautiful colors :P.......

I have tried, but have failed. What else is there for me do do?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:00 PM
I completely forgot about that, HP. Sorry. I'll remember that for next time.
*prostrates self*

Sheer wonder, baby.

#7 Old 3rd May 2008 at 5:56 AM
the hair is really pretty and I have the perfect sim for it
Scholar
#8 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:35 PM
Just a note, that there is now an entire section run by some awesome goslings that shows all the new updates ^^ Its here for those who want to quickly look through the new stuff other at GoS!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 4:27 AM
I've just come to this thread to see what's happened to GoS recently, I guess I'll look someplace else for that ^_~.

(If your wondering, the GoS website said that is was moving on a message, but now the site isn't coming up at all for me. Does anyone know where the site has moved too?)
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 10:09 PM
The move was successful earlier today (when the forum was still working, at least for me), but I have no idea what's going on now.
Scholar
#11 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 11:53 PM
The WNF server was having problems, and so you should be able to access GoS fine now
#12 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 6:07 AM
Bah! I can't access the sight =(
#13 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 2:24 PM
Me neither. I tried all last night, too.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 4:32 PM
Hmm, I still can't seem to access any of the WNF sites, including GoS. D:
#15 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 4:35 PM
The server is down at the moment. It will be back ASAP.
#16 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 1:51 AM
Is the server still down?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#17 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 1:52 AM
Just be patient, guys. WNF is having some issues right now, and I'm sure they'll have it back up and running ASAP. Please don't spam this thread with questions/observations on whether it's back up - they're not checking here, and it ain't gonna make it happen any faster.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#18 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 9:47 PM
Default Garden of Shadows updates. July2008
These are just some of the awesome downloads added to GardenOfShadows this July You do not need to be registered to view parts of the forum, so all downloads are available to guests! More updates can be seen in the Freshly Dug Graves subforum.

Artist in Amsterdam - Colourful Doors/Windows by Ghanima

-Poèmes- Update: Retextures of Vita's 'Glamorous Room' Sofa by Bosie

Nouk - Side Braids '08 by Nouk

....And plenty more!

(edited because I forgot about the 'only based on free items' rule - sorry about that)
#19 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 11:59 PM
You guys have awesome cc!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 4:17 AM
I'd like to know if there's any possible way to get back here if you've been banned from the site...