Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 4:52 AM
Default Bigfoot owned shop?
I once saw someone who uploaded a business ran and operated by bigfoot. It had fish and home grown produce sold there, among other things, I think. I built a community garden and fish market for my sims and get much use out of them, but I wouldn't mind having a farmer's market for them to buy crates of produce and fish at. Instead of going through all the mess of building one, I remembered seeing that other business here. I have tried searching for it, but the search bar on this site is pretty useless. It can't find jack shit on this site. I also tried google but I keep finding stuff for sims 3 on there. If you know where I can find it, or you're the one who made it, can you point me in the right direction?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:02 AM
When you need help finding something, you want the WCIF forum (where can I find). Click the word WCIF, or click WCIF forum at the top of the sims 2 discussion forum (where you posted this).

If you are sure it's from here, it probably helps to narrow down categories before you use the search bar. If it's intended as a shop, it's likely to be in the community lot category, so searching there will make results more specific (and limit you to Sims 2 results).

Click here for shop-results in community lot category
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:17 AM
You should be aware, however, that Bigfoot should not come with this lot. If it does, it will corrupt any hood it is placed in. If, however, it's just a shop, and the sample pictures show a playtest in which a Bigfoot is the owner, it should be okay.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 1:00 PM
I've always found the search function fine on here, but you do have to know the exact wording of the download name.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 9:15 PM
I'm not interested in bigfoot. I just want the shop so my sims can visit and buy from there. I enjoy using my community garden, but harvesting from those plants is giving them all gardening badges. I could make my own shop, but I remembered seeing ne already made and thought about saving myself the trouble. I can use my mayor to buy and run the shop.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 10:28 PM
Are you talking about this?

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=315679

It wasn't hard to find at all - I could find it by searching for fish, or produce, or Bigfoot...