Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 7:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game randomly crashed. This is the third time.
The first time I've experienced a game crash was in TS3, the game I despised until now. How fitting.

Anyways, I haven't figured out why it crashed. It just did a "The Sims 3 has stopped working" after I clicked on one of my sims to save her. I did go on a cc spree while downloading some vocaloid sims, but i have no idea if that's the cause. I'm just really mad because this is the third time I've had to remake Luka. THIRD. TIME.

The first two was because of an eternal loading screen when I tried to confirm.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 2:38 AM
If your game is loading, its probably bad cc. More times than I can count, I have found bad cc attached to Sims I have downloaded. This bad cc oftentimes causes my game to crash, glitch out, refuse to load, freeze etc. Until I remove the offending cc. That being said, I have put together a guide (mainly for myself) for when I have to locate bad cc in my game. I too go on download sprees and often pay for it later. Make sure if you decide to use any of my suggestions that you make a copy of your ENTIRE Sims 3 folder first, I don't want you to break your game and not be able to repair it.

GOOD LUCK And Happy Simming !!

When I break my game - 8 steps to restoring >>http://sstutler12.tumblr.com/post/1...-ts3-in-8-steps
When I have bad c and can't find it - 6 steps >> http://sstutler12.tumblr.com/post/1...-corrupt-ts3-cc
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
So... you expect us to use our telepathical power to figure out what is wrong with your game?

No, it was more of a "oh man im freaking out what" and i couldnt really narrow it down
sorry
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 4:24 AM
It seems I fixed the issue with the corrupt cc fix, though!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
It seems I fixed the issue with the corrupt cc fix, though!

Happy to hear your game is running again! Was that the guide I sent you by chance > ?