Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 9:54 AM
Default Auto DisableClothingFilter?
Hello, I require assistance in a matter. Is there any way to make DisableClothingFilter set itself to True automatically when I start up the game? It tried adding it to commands.ini next to TestingCheats but that didn't do anything.

Also, what's the best way to unlock normally unobtainable outfits? There are a few mods around, just wondering which I should use since I have no idea what conflicts with what.

Thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 4:26 PM
Treeag has a mod that disables the clothing filter, found in this forum. GrimReefer's Core also gives the option to disable the clothing filter. Personally I use the latter.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PlayerZhen
Treeag has a mod that disables the clothing filter, found in this forum. GrimReefer's Core also gives the option to disable the clothing filter. Personally I use the latter.

Done. Thanks.

What should I use for unlocking inaccessible outfits in CAS?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anarchy Blues
Done. Thanks.

What should I use for unlocking inaccessible outfits in CAS?

It depends on what outfits you want to unlock. There are a few mods that unlock clothing, but they unlock different clothes. Some guard outfits for npc's and hero sims, some unlock spy clothing, some unlock wizard's hats, and monarch's crowns. One adds more clothing for children, but its really male outfits added to the girls' clothing line. Disabling clothing filter allows most other outfits to be worn by sims when in CAS, but not all, especially two gowns in particular.
You might try using DeeDawg's unlocks manager, which will unlock all decor, which allows for more clothing as well.

The link below is for DeeDawg's unlock manager:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=514706

This link below is for unlocking the guard's outfits and more:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=439650

For any others, just go to the Downloads section and browse the TSMP&N mods

Have fun! Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 3:31 PM
DeeDawg's Unlocks Manager is great. You can unlock/lock not only additional content like clothes/objects but also ambitions and achievements.