Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 2:49 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Any way of "Making mom"?
So for the passed few games I've been using a dad (me) and a daughter. I made the daughter using the 'play with genetics' thing, using only myself. Then I made her into a child and tweaked her around to make it more interesting than just a girl version of myself.

My question is: Is there a way to 'Make mom'? I have overwatch and nrass and all that spiel; should I use the mod to mix a child up and that should be what the mother would have been in a sense? Sorry if that's confusing, I'm trying, here.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 3:06 AM
If you mean family tree wise you can simply create the mom, add her to the family and I don't actually have my game with me to check but I believe under nraas's master controller there's a "family" option somewhere and from there it gives you the choices of "add parent" etc. depending on whichever sim you choose. This will create the "mom" relationship/spouse for the family.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 3:57 PM
You Need to have MasterController and MasterController Integration Module installed
Click on The Sim you want to assign another Sim to> NRaas>Master Controller>Advanced>Family>Add (Parent - Sibling, etc)> Select the Sim from the list and click OK
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 2:31 AM
I think the challenge would be to make a "mom" using genetics from the child and the father. In other words, using genetics to get "father" + "mother" = "child", can you solve the equation for "mom"; what mom is needed for this dad to have a daughter who looks like this.

I kinda think the EA genetics kinda sucks.

NRAAS just creates the family relationship, and isn't concerned with genetics.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
I think the challenge would be to make a "mom" using genetics from the child and the father. In other words, using genetics to get "father" + "mother" = "child", can you solve the equation for "mom"; what mom is needed for this dad to have a daughter who looks like this. I kinda think the EA genetics kinda sucks. NRAAS just creates the family relationship, and isn't concerned with genetics.

NRaas MasterController and the Cheats Module has a Play with Genetics function. It can be used on newborns or sims of any age already in game. For more detail and how to use the function see: Play With Genetics (PWG) and How Can I Copy Features From One Sim To Another? On This Page