Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 8:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default I can't find some of the CC I downloaded from here.
Hello everyone. My first thread and post here, I guess. So, I just downloaded a painting which is a Michael Jackson painting then of course I know where to put it (Downloads folder) then I started my Sims 2 but when I went to Buy Mode, I couldn't find the paintings I downloaded here. I need a big help! I just really really love those paintings. I'm losing my mind.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 9:04 PM
It helps to put a link to the item. Did it require a mesh or use an ingame mesh? Did you read over the description and what is needed?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 10:02 PM
CC paintings are often recolours of Maxis paintings. It should say in the description of the painting what it is cloned from. If it's cloned from a painting in an EP or SP you haven't got, then it won't show up in your game. The only solution if you still want the painting is to get the necessary EP/SP.

Like joandsarah77 says it helps if you give us a link to the painting you downloaded.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
It helps to put a link to the item. Did it require a mesh or use an ingame mesh? Did you read over the description and what is needed?

Omg. I just installed CEP, now it's okay! Yay.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
CC paintings are often recolours of Maxis paintings. It should say in the description of the painting what it is cloned from. If it's cloned from a painting in an EP or SP you haven't got, then it won't show up in your game. The only solution if you still want the painting is to get the necessary EP/SP.

Like joandsarah77 says it helps if you give us a link to the painting you downloaded.

Thanks, you guys. I just installed the Required thingy now I'm already using it! Thank you!