Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 10:10 AM Last edited by beegomez : 16th Nov 2014 at 10:36 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default AfTop with nipples replacement! how to remove?
I have the ugly habit of downloading things without paying attention most of the descriptions. There are times my folder of CP / CC is full and I can not remember where or how I downloaded a mesh replacement female tops that leaves most of my downloads (in this case, separate tops) with nipples. I've looked up and down and can not find in my game and in google. I can not find anything related to the nipples, breasts, boobs, or breasts (incidentally, did not know there were so many names for it, haha) For the love of God, I have no more ideas in my head a lot less patience to look for it again. Help me, can anyone tell what is the name of the file or know where did this package come because I need VERY remove it.
Oh, and I've removed one package called AfTopNaked I found in my archives and kept persisting, then, if that is your knowledge, please, pack another. NEED TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HEREEEEE! OH GOD

a photo of the naughty:

http://i.imgur.com/iATwDuz.png
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 10:27 AM
Is it not that item only, rather than all nude tops? Are you getting the nipples showing on the Maxis strapless tops (in red, black and light blue) too? If not then it's just these ones, you can delete them from the catalogue. If they're showing on Maxis items then yes you have a default replacement mesh.

BTW I believe this image will be removed.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
Is it not that item only, rather than all nude tops? Are you getting the nipples showing on the Maxis strapless tops (in red, black and light blue) too? If not then it's just these ones, you can delete them from the catalogue. If they're showing on Maxis items then yes you have a default replacement mesh.

BTW I believe this image will be removed.

Yeah, appear to many tops, some of basegame and others were made from those same basegame mesh, many of the clothes that have been downloaded with those nipples, I do not know what I do! and if I just leave the link? I will remove, thank you!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 10:51 AM
Try Delphy's Download organiser, it can tell you which mesh corresponds to which texture sometimes?

Alternatively you'd have to use the 50/50 method - it's pretty quick and if you can isolate all of your clothing first (Delphy's Organiser does this easily even if it can't identify the mesh) it won't take you long. Take everything else out of your downloads/savedsims folder temporarily and only load bodyshop. It should take you about half an hour max even if you have loads of clothing.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:52 AM
I would start removing the default replacements first - one by one, if it needs to be - the files are normally marked default and should be (or so I was told) in a separate folder called Defaults in your downloads folder. You certainly don't need to remove clothing that is not tops, I think?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:55 AM
I had that issue once and I never did figure out what it was or where I downloaded it. I did a 50/50 search and it ended with a file that was a long string of gibberish so I deleted that and my issue was gone. Sorry I can't tell you what it was, but you may also need to do a 50/50 search.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 12:19 PM
My version of that is Warlokk's bodymeshes replacements - I keep them because I like the other features. Unfortunately, it's going to be a choice - either keep the mod because you like it and put up with it or delete it. There is sometimes a similar problem with the sexy feet mod. However, you can work around it (as I did). I did it by using defaults. I don't use too many of the EAxis skins anyway so I defaulted all the problem tops. Which is to say, basically, I replaced them with a new mesh and texture. There really are some lovely things out there. Have a look at the default database if you go this route. I fixed the sexy feet problem by myself which is to say, I found or made copies of the original meshes and simply made copies of the affected skins on the original meshes and deleted the ones which were made unusable by the sexy feet. Which reminds me, I still have some teenage skins to sort out.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#8 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 1:10 PM
Defaults will only be in a separate folder if you put them there, justpetro - the advice is to make sure you do, so that it's easy to find them if you have a problem like this.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 2:45 PM
Yes that could very well be Warlokk's bodymesh called "MESH_AFtopNaked_Hi_default" there is also another part called "MESH_afBodyNaked_HiTopless" so after removing them you will need to delete your cache files and it should be gone.

Have you added any Sims to your game form other web sites?

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#10 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 3:56 PM
The problem with saying "only look at tops" - yes true, but if you don't know which files are tops and which aren't, or if you have files which are a string of letters and numbers, that's not easy.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#11 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 4:28 PM
It's not a texture CC that's causing the problem though Simsfreq, it's a mesh.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 4:43 PM
PEOPLE !!! HAHAHA I thought the naughty, had no name, only numbers and letters, which appeared in SimPE your name, I would never find. Thank you all, but the tactic worked 50/50, I had already organized my downloads in certain folders DownloadOrganizer but not for this purpose, thanks anyway, saved me!
Somehow, what everyone talked, made sense together. Thank you, really!

Photo as it was in SimPE: http://i.imgur.com/dbLzqZX.png
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#13 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 9:25 PM
That's come in with a sim then. You only get those long streams of letters and numbers when you use the in-game installer.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 9:31 PM
I had suspected it was a Warlokk bodymesh but since mine did not have a name (of course it didn't, that would have made finding it way too easy and we can't have that!) I didn't have proof. I think I had picked it up off the exchange some years before. So just why does it come with those pointy nipples of doom? Or is that his idea of a good mesh?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#15 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:23 PM
No, the tops use the naked mesh. His idea was to give female figures, when naked, nipples. It's just incidental that the tops, which use the same mesh (because they're skin-tight), also end up with nipples. I don't particularly like that either so I dealt with it in my own way.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
That's come in with a sim then. You only get those long streams of letters and numbers when you use the in-game installer.

I never use the installer of the game, so on no circumstance was for this reason. Many years do not use the installer of the game, do not know how he could have gotten in my game ... maybe with a sims that have downloaded? or even with some collection of clothes that a creator has included by mistake .. but I do not remember in any case, have even installed one archive with PackageInstaller. I have used Sims2pack CleanInstaller since I met the CC's of the game, by mid 2010/11. But think hard who has mistakenly been somewhere sims2pack I installed, even if only because meshs replace these standards, but does not fit into packages / sims. Are the kind of "meshs" we have to include out because she did not pack together with SIMS.
And yes, it was a mesh unnamed, even if only because he met with DownloadOrganizer category bodymesh/clothingmesh.
To think I spent two months looking for this package and that he was hiding from me with a lot of class, it gives me a huge rage, although I already have it found.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#17 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 2:36 PM
Yes, it might have come with a sim you downloaded which the creator offered with the oddly named version of the file. Those names can migrate. And they're bloody annoying. The good news though is you can rename them anything you want. The bad news is, you can end up with multiple versions of the same file in your downloads folder if you're not careful. The odd thing though is that meshes don't usually get packed up in the 'packing up' process by Bodyshop so it is a bit odd you got that file at all. Unless it came with a lot - which is even more unlikely given that lots don't pack up skin related things (unless you DL a live-in lot maybe?). Unless it's a global file of some sort. Strange. Anyway, you found it now and have got rid of it so that's good.

Mad Poster
#18 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 2:50 PM
My texture comment was meaning that it should be able to find a file which doesn't have a texture, or notice a texture of a top that you don't remember downloading.

Anyway glad you have solved it now

Mad Poster
#19 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Defaults will only be in a separate folder if you put them there, justpetro - the advice is to make sure you do, so that it's easy to find them if you have a problem like this.

Thanks - I agree I did not know that when I downloaded my first defaults - and it took quite a long time to find the single one I wanted to remove