Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2009 at 9:04 AM
Default What's your morning routine?
So, I know that some girls have a crazy routine full of odd things, and then some have the jam packed action full morning routine. I know a couple of girls who wake up very early just so they can get their hair perfect, and then there are the others who roll out of bed and go. So, I was wondering, What's your morning routine?

Mine is as follows:
5:00 AM - I always wake up thanks to my internal body clock at this time.
6:30 AM - Roll out of bed in a fairly happy way, put my hair up messily, make my bed.
6:45 AM - Go to my bathroom and wash my face. I can never start my day properly unless I've washed my face. I always feel dirty otherwise.
7:00 AM - Plan my outfit and get changed. This takes me a fairly long time, just because I'm very indecisive about what I wear.
7:30 AM - Go out to the kitchen to get my breakfast, generally fruit and yoghurt. I'm fairly careful about what I eat, so my diet is pretty healthy.
7:35 AM - Go into study with my breakfast, and check out a few websites while I eat. Also I sometimes do my homework which I haven't finished at this time.
8:15 AM - Wash my bowl and cup then go and brush my teeth, fix my hair, and put on what little make up I wear, if I can be bothered wearing any that day.
8:25 AM - Get my lunch. Once again, I'm fairly careful about what I eat, so my lunch is fairly healthy, but I don't like eating at school so there never really is much.
8:35 AM - Leave for school.

Voila! My morning routine. Fairly boring, fairly average, but there it is!
Share yours!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th May 2009 at 9:37 AM
Wake up at 7. Snooze til 7:09. Eat breakfast until 7:20. Go back to bed until 7:40. Brush teeth and wash face with soap and water. Get dressed in whatever I see first - my wardrobe is hilariously limited so I never need worry about what to wear. Out the door by 8:01 to get to work for 9am. :D
#3 Old 8th May 2009 at 10:35 AM
Hello, PixCii! Not surprised, a girl is girl and will not change her! I had a friend, which was very beautiful, exact. She asserted that never in life a husband will not see its not painted. Although nature by beauty did not offend her. She talked that would get up till a husband will wake up, to trim up. On my opinion it is a delirium!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th May 2009 at 8:47 PM
6:00- Wake up and roll out of bed. Wet my hair and wash my face.
6:10- Eat breakfast while surfing the Internet to check websites or watching Smallville reruns (it's on HDNet early in the morning).
6:40- Go back upstairs to do my make-up, brush my teeth, and blow-dry my hair.
6:55- Pick an outfit and jewelry (which takes about ten minutes), get dressed.
7:10- Apply lipstick, perfume, hairspray if necessary, and put on other finishing touches.
7:15- Do a quick perusal of the daily newspaper for headlines. I'm a student journalist; it's my job to be informed.
7:22- Leave the house for school. Leaving at 7:22 is the optimal time for little traffic.

I'm jealous that you get to leave so late, PixCii! School starts for me at 7:45.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th May 2009 at 11:49 PM
3:30- Jump out of bed, usually landing on something hard...
3:35- Go get my computer, then sit back down on the bed, playing games and surfing the internet.
5:30- Get breakfast... wait, scratch that.
6:00- Get changed. The uniform sucks.
6:30- Pack food... usually.
7:00- Straighten hair, put on makeup, etc:
7:30- Go back to the computer.
8:00- Shut down the computer.
8:02- Watch TV for a little while.
8:18- Get in the car.
8:20- Go to school.

Pretty simple schedule. I never do much.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th May 2009 at 12:52 AM
Rabid, I'm pretty lucky about school times here. We start at 9:00 AM, but we don't have to get to school until 9:10 AM. Any time after that and you have to sign in which is an annoyingly long process.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 9th May 2009 at 4:58 AM
Really? School here starts at 8:35, and if you aren't there before then, you get suspended for the day. N00b teachers.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th May 2009 at 7:18 AM
The majority of schools in my region start at 9:00 AM, and go until about 3:15 PM. I only don't have to leave until that time because I live very close to school, and my father drops me off on the way to work. My school is very slack in terms of rules, so if you are a couple of minutes late after 9:10 AM, and you manage to catch up with the person handing the roll in, then you can get your named marked off. I know a lot of other schools around here do it differently, but I go to the slackest high school in the state .
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th May 2009 at 1:59 PM
And mine:
6:26- Alarm goes off and is then flicked off.
6:30- Usually out of bed and head to kitchen in which I quickly wash my face at the sick (batgroom is occupied) and take out plate, then prepare my myself breakfast and take any necessary vitamins/medication.
6:40- Begin to eat breakfast or slightly later.
6:50- Rinse breakfast cutlery and whatnot and gather bits ‘n’ bobs for snacks at school.
6:55- Go back upstairs to change into my uniform.
7:00- Bathroom is free about now; brush teeth and perhaps face again if not previously satisfied (I take an awful long time to brush my teeth; 15 to 20min if I have time but mornings are different).
7:10- Re-check my bag is packed, if not, pack it.
7:13- Fix hair into a ponytail and apply sunscreen.
7:15- Leave (but I’m usually still fussing with my hair or finding my shoes).
7:20- Leave (though I should have already left.

9 am? That’s interesting Sophie. Here, in NSW, we begin at 8:35 and most students arrive between 8:20 and 8:25. I, however, arrive at 8:00 or 8:05 due to public transportation.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th May 2009 at 4:32 PM
5.00 am: Wake up, getting out from a mess I'd like to call my bed (Yes, it's messy. Don't make me clean it up, I'll clean it when I want to).
5.05 am: Have breakfast while listening to music
5.30 am: Take a bath. Wait till Mom yell at me for being too long in the bathroom. Hey, I was having fun pretending to be a pirate!
6.00 am: Change clothes to uniform, add some touches to my hair, check my books (don't want to forget them), and relax while I watch the news
6.20 am: Still watching news, Dad's busy checking his emails. And it's tons of 'em!
6.30 am: Off to school! Don't want to ruin my goodytwoshoes record :p

You guys are lucky. Here, the school starts 7.15! And it ends in 3.15 pm too!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th May 2009 at 4:54 PM
6:30- Wake up and go brush my teeth and wash my face
6:40- Pick out clothes
6:50- Watch television or surf the Internet
7:10- Do my make up and pack my bag
7:17- Head down to the bus stop

I usually bring a Poptart or granola bar on the bus for breakfast and eat it around 8, if I remember, since school starts at 9:05.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th May 2009 at 4:39 AM
6:45: alarm goes off
7:10: get out of bed
7:15: pick out clothes
7:25: straighten hair
7:40: brush teeth
7:43: put on make up
8:00: make sure i got everthing, put on shoes
8:05: leave for school

....starts at 8:10

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th May 2009 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ted79
Hello, PixCii! Not surprised, a girl is girl and will not change her! I had a friend, which was very beautiful, exact. She asserted that never in life a husband will not see its not painted. Although nature by beauty did not offend her. She talked that would get up till a husband will wake up, to trim up. On my opinion it is a delirium!

Sorry, but why are you in the Da Girls Club? Because your not a girl. Not being rude but this is a club for girls to talk about personal things.

7:00: Getting woken up by either my parents or my brother showering
7:20: Finally roll out of bed (But if I shower that morning I get up earlier) and get dressed
7:30: Sitting down with cereal
7:36: (Yeah I'm quick with my breakfast) Brush hair, straighten it, tie it up if I feel like it today
7:45: Do teeth, deodarant check everything is in my bag, make bed, watch TV
8:05: Put shoes on and walk out the door.

For me school starts at ten to 9 and finishes at 3
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:20 AM
When at uni...

5.30 - wake up, jump out of bed (I'm a morning person)
5.35 - Check/reply to important emails. Figure out what I want to wear. Pack stuff.
5.50 - get into gym gear
6.00 - drive to gym
6.15 - do whatever gym class is on, or swim some laps.
7.00 - race home.
7.15 - Shower, wash hair.
7.25 - 8.00 - Dry/straighten hair, do makeup, get dressed, eat muslie/cereal. (I'm not sure when I do all that exactly, all I know it is MUST fit in this time frame).
8.00 - walk to train station.
8.10 - get on train.
8.45 - walk from station to uni/hospital
9.00 - Morning PBL tute.... woopdedoo.

When at home...

ZzZzZ
zZzZzZz
ZzZzZz

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
Scholar
#15 Old 12th May 2009 at 2:34 PM
7 - 7.30: Wake up, and either go back to sleep or read for a bit.
7:40ish: Drag myself out of bed, have a cup of tea or coffee
7:40 - 8:15 Get dressed, do my "beauty routine" (hair brushed, extremely quickly straightened if I have time, moisturiser, hair into a messy ponytail), eat a small breakfast (a piece of toast or some yoghurt or cornflakes), pack my bag for school, etc. etc.
8:15: Get driven to school.

I am totally low-maintenance. And an extreme morning and Mondays hater.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Instructor
#16 Old 12th May 2009 at 2:49 PM
6:00 - 6:30: wake up, make bed (sometimes i don't) wash face.
6:30 - 7:00: fix things in the bathroom shampoo, water in the tub and soap.
7:00 - 7:30: or 7:45 : put on my laptop or desktop and check for mails, get clothes out of closet.
8:00 - 8:30: take a bath. (usally it takes me more than 30 minutes)
8 something - 9:00: do random things, make-up sometimes, usually leaves for school already.

in weekends. sleep till 11:00 sometimes 10:00 if i slept early.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th May 2009 at 5:15 PM
How can you all get up sooo early??? lolz

7:00- Alarm goes off.
7:20- Get Out of bed.
7:25- brush teeth & Wash Face
7:30- Get Ready (takes about 5 mins for school uniform)
7:35- do hair and make up
7:55- put some snacks in bag for break
8:00-Leave to meet friend to walk to school.
school starts at 8:40
Scholar
#18 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:35 PM
6:30 - Wake up and get out of bed
6:45-7:30 - Drink coffee, talk to my parents, read the newspaper
7:30 - Iron uniform
7:45 - Do hair and make-up
8:00 - Put on uniform
8:10 - Leave for school
Scholar
#19 Old 16th May 2009 at 3:42 AM
Monday thru Friday
...School days...

• 7:00am - My bedroom light gets turned on by mom.
  • 7:10am - I finally crawl out of bed and start getting ready for school.
  • 7:35am - Finished getting ready; go grab a quick breakfast.
  • 7:45am - Gather my school stuff (snacks, water, etc..).
  • 7:50am - Leave my house and head to school.
  • 8:10am - Get to school.

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th May 2009 at 4:22 AM
tree4me : You're up super early!

Mine :
  • 6.15 - Dad knocks the door in his usual annoying tune
  • 6.20 - Dad will knock again and I get up to get ready for school
  • 6.45 - Breakfast
  • 6.55 - Gather stuff. Check for stuff online
  • 7.11 - Go to school.

School starts at 7.30. No kidding.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 24th May 2009 at 5:29 AM
Well since I'm out of school (graduation is this thursday :D) I have tons of time to do nothing so...
  • 11:00 - Alarm goes off, wake up and turn on computer and get water
  • 11:05 - Text boyfriend to wake him up (except on sundays because he works early then)
  • 11:06-2:00ish - Text boyfriend / play on computer
  • 2:00ish - Eat breakfast (I eat breakfast late because my stomach almost always gets upset when I eat in the morning unless it's toast and I never feel like making that)
Yey for laziness!

Though I'm out of school now I guess I could do my old school morning routine
  • 8:00 - Alarm goes off, wake up, wake mom up if she's not up, turn on computer
  • 8:10 - Eat toast with apple butter while reading online forums :P
  • 8:30 - Get dressed/brush teeth
  • 8:50 - Put on makeup
  • 9:00 - Put on shoes, belt, watch, and glasses
  • 9:05 - Grab stuff and leave for school
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:31 PM
5:00 - Get up and take a shower.
5:20 - Get dressed and put on my make up.
5:50 - Leave for bus.
6:00 - The bus leaves.
6:45 - Come to school.
7:10 - School starts.

That's from Monday to Thursday. On Fridays everything happens one hour later.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:45 PM
My Mon-Fri routine is ...
6:30a - alarm clock goes off than i hit snooze
6:40a - alarm clock again and hit snooze
6:50a - alarm clock again and finally get up lol
6:55a - use troilet, brush teeth and shower
7:15a - blow dry hair while trying to eat at the same time
7:35a - finish my breakfast and get dressed
7:50a - get in the car and drive to work

My morning is usually rushed, but I save time when I wash my hair the night before.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:21 PM
I only go to college Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
So heres my routine for them ;D

5.30am Alarm, go back to sleep.
6.00am Drag myself out of bed, go to the bathroom and wash hair&face
6.05am Do make-up (yes, it takes me a while)
6.40am(ish) Brush, dry + straighten hair
6.55am Brush, straighten and clip in extentions
7.10am Check that bag is packed + portfollio has all my work in
7.15am Get dressed
7.30am Go downstairs, drink water/oj; maybe breakfast if I feel like it
7.45am Go back upstairs, brush teeth, do hair again, check if make-up is alright (obsessed?)
8.00am Watch tv or read the paper
8.20am Leave for college (starts at 9, I walk )

"He's like fire and ice and rage.
He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And… he's wonderful."

Instructor
#25 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 7:07 PM
My weekday morning routine is as follows...

5:00 AM I am woken by the baby. I roll out of bed, clip my hair up and go get him.
5:15 AM I feed the baby and then make a cup of coffee, after this I normally throw on some music channels and surf the net. Either here or searching for Tekken 6 stuff.
7:00 AM Feed the baby again (he eats every 2 hours) and have another cup of coffee. I am normally having to pacify the baby now until his nap.
7:30 AM Get my daughters breakfast sorted and then wake her up. The other half is normally getting up by now so I make him a tea, I have another coffee.
7:45 AM Sort out daughters school uniform, run around frantically searching for clean socks and yelling at daughter to eat her breakfast.
8:00 AM I cleanse, tone and moisturise. Daughter finishes breakfast, I give her a vitamin chew and then send her to brush her teeth. I now take baby back to bed for a nap and then get dressed myself.
8:20 AM I come downstairs and go to the bathroom to find that daughter isn't dressed and hasn't brushed her teeth. She is singing disney songs. I yell and then threaten to move her behaviour chart down if she now takes any longer than 10 minutes.
8:25 AM I resume my frantic search for clean socks.
8:35 AM My daughter is dressed so I wash her face and do her hair.
8:40 AM Get ready to take her to school, if its a monday or thursday I will at this point remember she has P.E and realise I didn't sort her kit out.
8:45 AM Take her to school.
8:55 AM Drop daughter off and start rushing back home as I just know the baby has woken up and is driving other half mad...

Don't ever ask for the evening routine!!!!

^_^

Page 1 of 3