Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2014 at 4:37 PM Last edited by ShannonSimmerYummyCookies : 27th Jul 2014 at 8:56 PM.
Default Raising my sister challenge!
[/LEFT]I have completley changed this challenge.
Backstory
You were a child, you had an older teen sis/bro, Your mother was lazy, and couldnt bother taking care of you.
So your teen sister raised you.
RULES
Your older sis went through a hell of alot, You can use anything to ruin her teen hood, and her sis have a brilliant life.
You can use Teen pregnancy, Bullying (if you wish make her enemys with another teen)
*The little sister MUST get A and if has university EP then make her go to university.
*Older sister if teen pregnancy she wouldnt go to school, (unless you have enough money to hire a babysitter while school) if at school her grade must be D,C,B never A she has a terroble
life.
LOOKS
-Little sister, Maybe glasses, Girly Girl,Smart,Maybe dress her in pink,purple,baby blue.
-Older Sister,Tomboy,Dark purple,dark blue,Orange,
-Mother, Make her look lazy,and too busy with work to deal with children.
TRAITS
Mother- she can have anytrait But she MUST HAVE dislikes children,workaholic.
Child-Maybe, some smart traits and friendly traits?
Teen- Loser,Family oriented rest up to you!
Mods
You need NRASS Woohoer, (ill find link)
Nrass Mastercontroller
I think thats all
CUSTOM CONTENT
Yes thats alowed.
Cheats
Illd say kaching once everyweek as mother is working to much online. (get her business carrer but she never goes to work she works at home.)
Resetsim if sim gets stuck/glitched
Moveobjectson, if your a creative builder like me and have beautifu ideas for the house!
FEEDBACK
illd love pictures! and feedback! enjoy! happy simming!your teen can have a partime job!!!!!
Links:http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer , thats woohoer mod, Mastercontroller:

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 4:36 PM Last edited by ShannonSimmerYummyCookies : 27th Jul 2014 at 8:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ShannonSimmerYummyCookies
Hi this is my first challenge, but tell me if its alredy done.
Recomended Mods
Portrait Panel,Master Controller. 5 children ranaway from the same house, all siblings, Due to diffrent causes (your choice) You must have all 5 kids Hate there parents, All 5 children are found and placed into the hands of Uncaring New parents. the 5 children are poorly treated, the unloved parents are rich (add 100.00 simoliens with familyfunds) and they have a basement with 5 seprate rooms, with a toliet,shower,bed,fridge,a table and chair, all very cheap, all children are locked in those rooms untill teens they will be alowed to get out of those rooms, You will need nrass careers Homeschool mod. All children will be homeschooled. when children are YA they will escape (move them all out, can be in same home) and raise a family, Your goals are to raise the 5 children to YA Good from Children. For a harder challenge, none of them are alowed to die. EXTREME HARD: if you want a real chalenging challenge you can have a kids toy over (no fridge) no bed (couch) No table or chair, It will be hard, since your children need A+ at school add a computer to download homework for your children to get good grades. If your children get C- or aged badly or even died! you have failed the challenge. I would like to see how your families are doing and if your having fun with this challenge. you need freewill and are not alowed to control the parents. Hope you enjoy!
sorry guys! this was my first challenge i had no idea what the heck i was doing!!! oh and!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 4:41 PM
This is a really good idea but you should edit it so it is not one big paragraph
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by keepsims
This is a really good idea but you should edit it so it is not one big paragraph
Done, i also changed the challenge a little
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 9:21 PM
Done, i also changed the challenge a little

LOL I can tell
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keepsims
LOL I can tell
yeah its alot better haha
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 8:17 AM
Backstory
You were a child, you had an older teen sis/bro, Your mother was lazy, and couldnt bother taking care of you.
RULES
Your older sis went through a hell of alot, You can use anything to ruin her teen hood, and her sis have a brilliant life.
You can use Teen pregnancy, Bullying (if you wish make her enemys with another teen)
*The little sister MUST get A and if has university EP then make her go to university.
*Older sister if teen pregnancy she wouldnt go to school, (unless you have enough money to hire a babysitter while school) if at school her grade must be D,C,B never A she has a terroble
life.
LOOKS
-Little sister, Maybe glasses, Girly Girl,Smart,Maybe dress her in pink,purple,baby blue.
TRAITS
Mods
Nrass Mastercontroller
I think thats all
CUSTOM CONTENT
Yes thats alowed.
Cheats
Illd say kaching once everyweek as mother is working to much online. (get her business carrer but she never goes to work she works at home.)
Moveobjectson, if your a creative builder like me and have beautifu ideas for the house!
FEEDBACK
illd love pictures! and feedback! enjoy! happy simming!
Links:http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer , thats woohoer mod, Mastercontroller:

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 11:44 AM
Is it possible that I don't use the mods?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowFlakeGamer

NO not necessarily they just make better game play
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 9:18 PM
No not really do you know how to download mods? heres a little something that helped me :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ISOSZVPYI
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 9:20 PM
iam so glad people are giving feedback!, Is anyone playing yet? if so can you upload pictureS?
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 6:57 AM
No not really do you know how to download mods? heres a little something that helped me :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ISOSZVPYI

Yes I do know how to download mods.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 11:26 AM
Yes I do know how to download mods.
Okay thats good, have you got any?, and are you doing this challenge?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 4:53 PM
Backstory
RULES
life.
LOOKS
TRAITS
Mods
Nrass Mastercontroller
I think thats all
CUSTOM CONTENT
Yes thats alowed.
Cheats
FEEDBACK
illd love pictures! and feedback! enjoy! happy simming!
oh and! your teen can have a partime job!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 5:05 PM
oh and! your teen can have a partime job!!!!!

You know, you can just edit the first post, instead of constantly adding new stuff. Just a little advice

Bookworm,Loves The Cold,Couch Potato,Dog Person, Insane Psychopath ;-D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TeckieSimmer
You know, you can just edit the first post, instead of constantly adding new stuff. Just a little advice
yeah i know
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 8:53 PM
anyone doing this?
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 2:44 AM
This Is Such A Good Idea!!!!!! Im Gonna Do It!!!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsthreefanaticFTW
This Is Such A Good Idea!!!!!! Im Gonna Do It!!!!!!

Thank you! Be sure to post pics!ild love to see your family! :P