Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 3:46 PM Last edited by Lyralei : 29th Oct 2017 at 10:34 PM. Reason: re-categorize

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Island Paradise
"Materializing textures" sims 3
Hello ! I have a problem since I merged my cc, (with s3pe) in the CAS, when I want to change a pattern it load... I looked for solutions but I didn't understand..
Thank you
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 3:50 PM
I had this problem occur. It happened to me when I converted a pattern that came as a sim3pack into a package. Some patterns can be converted and merged, some cannot.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 4:13 PM
Oh okay but what did you do ?
I don't want to lose all my files :s
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 5:04 PM
I think I tested all my patterns with Process Monitor to see which work as packages and which do not. Hopefully you kept the individual files before knowing if the merged file worked or not?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 5:22 PM
Yep I kept all the Sim3pack but the problem is, I just merged clothes, furnitures etc so I don't know how to find it..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 5:26 PM
And I don't know how to use Process monitor
Scholar
#7 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 7:18 PM
Maybe there was a piece of cc that had a pattern tied to it? I would just suggest not merging the items and removing the merged file.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#8 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 7:24 PM
Moved to help!

One thing to keep in mind is to NEVER convert a sims3pack pattern to package. This is because of an actually pretty stupid problem with if I recall right just a :
There are ways to fix it, which can be found here: http://erissims3ccfinds.tumblr.com/...rns-to-packages

So to keep in mind which you can convert to a package is when they're NOT made with CAP (Create a pattern). In this case that could be TSRW, like simlicious's patterns