Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eye bags MEGAPACK - 8 styles!!

by Arisuka Posted 18th Feb 2010 at 10:55 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2010 at 10:11 PM by Arisuka : Added coloring info

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inuyashabaggins
And I totally knew that was RDJ without even thinking. In fact, I was thinking this post would have something to do with SH after seeing your avatar. Just. Saying...

What on earth does SH mean??

My brain malfunctions everytime I see weird letter combinations, such as ROFL.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 8:34 PM
Faboo! These will be awesome for when I try to recreate some of my Sims 2 sims, like Victor...
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#28 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
[B]

And I'm sorry about the thumbnails, I couldn't get them work properly for some reason no matter what I tried.. :/

That's ok. I'll figure em out!

Thanks for posting the colour help :D
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 7:35 AM
thanks a lot. somehow though, the bags dont seem to go down as low as the pics. is this because of the skin im using or what? thanks again ^^
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sfsix
thanks a lot. somehow though, the bags dont seem to go down as low as the pics. is this because of the skin im using or what? thanks again ^^

They stretch when cheekbones are moved, so if your sim has very high cheekbones, some of the bigger eye bags won't show as much.
So, lowering them should do the trick.
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 5:47 PM
thanks for this. can i ask what eyebag did you used in your model in the facemask "DRAIN", the first vampire?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by malynaine
thanks for this. can i ask what eyebag did you used in your model in the facemask "DRAIN", the first vampire?

It's the 1st Asian Eyebag.
Test Subject
#33 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 4:34 PM
thanks Arisuka. =D
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 11:14 PM
Yes. Yes. Just what I needed. Love it.
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 11:57 PM
I tested them in game, it's kinda delicate to recolor at first but when you grasp how to do it you have amazing results, like adding 5 years to your sim or give their look more depth by changing one of the 3 channels with whitish color. Really cool
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 7:57 PM
Those are awesome, thank you very much for sharing! I don't wanna be greedy, but I'd like to know if you would consider to make them as face masks instead of eyeshadows...?
I tried myself to recategorize them, but I failed.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kopfwurst
Those are awesome, thank you very much for sharing! I don't wanna be greedy, but I'd like to know if you would consider to make them as face masks instead of eyeshadows...?
I tried myself to recategorize them, but I failed.

I don't have the time for that at the moment, there are so many of them..
But if someone else would like to, go ahead.
You could easily change the category with CTU tool.
Test Subject
#38 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 1:48 AM
I don't have the time for that at the moment, there are so many of them..
But if someone else would like to, go ahead.
You could easily change the category with CTU tool.

It worked! Thank you very much for the hint with the CTU tool - and of course for the eyebags itself, they are really wonderful, I just played around with them a bit. A must have download.
Forum Resident
#39 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 6:13 AM
Thank you so much... these are great!!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 7:55 PM
Thanks! This is a great idea.
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th May 2010 at 9:31 AM
Great! Thanks!
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 5:50 AM
Thank you so so much for addressing the lack of more facial characteristics to make our sims specially the males more attractive and interesting to look at!!! Love your work looking forward to more...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:21 AM
Thank you so much! Now my hunks will be lots more hunky! X)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#44 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 5:01 PM
These are frikkin genius :lovestruc Eyebags really add character to a sim's face and make them 10x more realistic. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 5:19 PM
it looks awesome! thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 8:55 PM
thanks so much...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#47 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 12:44 PM
Dumb question, but does makeup come off when Sims go to swim or sleep? Or does it remain on permanently?

If makeup is removed I might consider trying to recategorize these as tattoos (assuming I can figure out how). Not asking you to do that though.

Thank you very much.

Now I'm off to figure out which frakking piece of CC I downloaded borked my game so I can't use Create-A-Style without freezing the game at materializing materials....
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 6:03 PM
suceress These automatically stay on permanently, so do not come off if the sim goes for a swim or gets naked etc, since I have flagged them to specifically stay on always.
Instructor
#49 Old 22nd May 2012 at 5:02 AM
suceress These automatically stay on permanently, so do not come off if the sim goes for a swim or gets naked etc, since I have flagged them to specifically stay on always.

Excellent! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 9:12 PM
I thought I was going nuts. I have a teen sim that has bags under her eyes (rather I am making a sim of a real person and the real person has a genetic condition that makes her look like she has bags...long story short...I must have worked on trying to figure out why the bags weren't showing up in my game with the teen.

Then I RTFM and saw it's only Young Adults thru Elders. Guess she'll just have to live without bags under her eyes. :-)
Page 2 of 3