Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 8:10 PM Last edited by KittyPopcorn : 16th Mar 2016 at 4:27 PM.
Default Warrior Cats Survival Challenge (With Difficulties)
This is my version of a warrior cats legacy challenge~

You don't NEED to have read Warrior Cats for this challenge, its all explained below

Lifespan: Kits need to have 12 days of kittenhood, adults 25 or up, elders 15 or up. Adults 25 minimum, 40 maximum. Elders 15 minimum, 30 maximum. Kits are not optional for proper progressing.

Warrior Cats Legacy Challenge by KittyPopcorn (My first challenge!)

Expansion Packs Required: The Sims 3 Pets

Main idea
Well, your main goal of the game is to raise a Clan. Raise kits, then train them to become warriors; your favorite cats will become the next leaders, deputies and medicine cats.

Create A Sim
Easy Mode
Sim: Unless you might have mods or cheats, you'll need a Sim. Make your Sim however you like, although you won't be playing as them during the game.
Cat 1: This first cat will be your leader. 1 trait MUST be Hunter, the rest up to you. Make them an Adult. They can look however you like; but no unnatural colors like pink or green cats! We want normal brown and white and black cats, not rainbow ones. Keep things natural. For the first name, make it something like "Heatherstar" or "Clawstar" but nothing like "Taxistar" or "Meanstar". Maybe a name based off of a cat's body part, like Whiskerstar or Clawstar, or a plant like Heatherstar or Rosestar. Can be also Wolf, Fox, Badger, Mouse, Snake, Vole, or other animals like these if you like, or an occurance/object like Tree, Sky, Wind, or Thunder--same with the Clan, but ends with -Clan. Gender doesn't matter. Their last name will be their Clan name. Example, a black cat named Blackstar (first) BreezeClan (last).
Cat 2: This second cat will be your deputy. Same thing as leader, other than the first name; can be Heather or Whisker, but not star. They've got to have a different ending of their name unless they actually become Clan leader (but leaders cannot be elder cats, nor deputies--only the Elder rank accepts them). For their name, about the same as their first--any color, natural plant, or occurence like Breeze or Wind--but not like, Badgerswag or Superawesome. Names like Swiftheart or even Frogthroat works much better. These cats need to be the opposite gender of their leader. Example, a white cat with black stripes named Stonefur.
Relationships: Can be mates if you like, to make the game even easier and quicker for the first generation
One of their kits will take the medicine cat role
Medium Mode
Sim:Unless you might have mods or cheats, you'll need a Sim. Make your Sim however you like, although you won't be playing as them during the game.
Cat 1: This first cat will be your leader. 1 trait MUST be Hunter, the rest up to you. Make them an Adult. They can look however you like; but no unnatural colors like pink or green cats! We want normal brown and white and black cats, not rainbow ones. Keep things natural. For the first name, make it something like "Heatherstar" or "Clawstar" but nothing like "Taxistar" or "Meanstar". Maybe a name based off of a cat's body part, like Whiskerstar or Clawstar, or a plant like Heatherstar or Rosestar. Can be also Wolf, Fox, Badger, Mouse, Snake, Vole, or other animals like these if you like, or an occurance/object like Tree, Sky, Wind, or Thunder--same with the Clan, but ends with -Clan. Gender must be female. Their last name will be their Clan name. Example, a black cat named Blackstar (first) BreezeClan (last).

Once you start, you can type testingcheatsenabled true, then right-click the Sim and press Object, then Delete It. You don't have to, though.

Edit!: Actually, cats easily can gain the Hunter trait. It isnt NECESSARY that you give them the trait, but it is slightly useful.

One of her kits will take the medicine cat role

Hard Mode
Sim:Unless you might have mods or cheats, you'll need a Sim. Make your Sim however you like, although you won't be playing as them during the game.

Cat 1: This first cat will be your leader. 1 trait MUST be Hunter, the rest up to you. Make them an Adult. They can look however you like; but no unnatural colors like pink or green cats! We want normal brown and white and black cats, not rainbow ones. Keep things natural. For the first name, make it something like "Heatherstar" or "Clawstar" but nothing like "Taxistar" or "Meanstar". Maybe a name based off of a cat's body part, like Whiskerstar or Clawstar, or a plant like Heatherstar or Rosestar. Can be also Wolf, Fox, Badger, Mouse, Snake, Vole, or other animals like these if you like, or an occurance/object like Tree, Sky, Wind, or Thunder--same with the Clan, but ends with -Clan. Gender must be male. Their last name will be their Clan name. Example, a black cat named Blackstar (first) BreezeClan (last).

One of his kits will take the medicine cat role

Buld/buy mode
When you start, select an empty lot as big as you like (preferably the biggest, so that your camp is larger, but you don't have to--just gives you more building space) and start by making a basement with no stairs leading up(if you didn't delete the sim). Add one of the following--
-Toilet
-Bed
-Trash Can
-Sink
-Counter
-If not sink/counter, dishwasher for the dishes (unless I'm missing something and you can just Trash them lol)
-Shower/bath
-Fridge
-Lighting (if you want to keep their mood up)
-Whatever else you feel like adding.

Money cheats ARE ALLOWED. Because when do cats go grab 50$ to go shopping at the mall?

Building the camp is the next part. Build away with flowers as bedding and shrubs and rocks as camp decorations! Make one of the following dens each--
-Nursery (pregnant/nursing queens/cats {kit-mothers} sleep here {kits end with -kit}) with 2 nests fit for a small cat family. Kits are born in the nursery, leave at 6 days old.
-Medicine cat den (medicine cat {one of the leader's kits} sleep here with their apprentices when they get one {make any kits you want an apprentice, 1 per medicine cat/warrior}) with 2 nests, 1 for your medicine cat and 1 for its apprentice, but take some time until they get its apprentice
-Leader den (the first cat you made, the one with the -star suffix/ending) 1 nest for the 1 cat (if you like, you can make it larger so that the leader's kits can sleep there with her if she's a female. Kits dont sleep with dads.)
Apprentice's den (Kits 6 days old move to this den--when they do, change their name from ____kit to ____paw. Pick one of the warriors to train them fighting and for the kits to Pounce on to practice Hunting Skill, which is necessary) 3-4 nests
-Warriors den (For your deputy and all other Adult cats) 5-6 nests
-Elders den (For all Elders) 1-3 nests
-A doghouse for kits, if you have enough space outside the camp or at the edge of the camp. ONLY used for kitting purposes, NOT sleeping or ANYTHING ELSE!
-In the middle of your camp is where the food your cat(s) catch goes (snakes, beetles, turtles, etc, not real cat food, you don't eat that gross slop!)
Doesn't matter if not all of the nests are immediately used, leave some for the next generation of cats

Gameplay
So basically, after all thats mentioned above, you will play as your cat(s) the following way depending on what kind of difficulty mode you selected in the CAS (Create-A-Sim) section-
Easy Mode
Make your two cats Try For Kittens until the female is pregnant. She will be expecting the first generation, the start, of your Clan. When they are born, if the female is the Clan deputy then she will move to the nursery. If the leader is your female, then you can choose whether or not your queen will stay in the leaders' den or move to the nursery until her kits are six days old, which then they will move to the apprentice's den, then Warriors when they're Adults.
For getting more warriors to mentor your kits, you can either make friends with strays and once your Best Friends with them with at least one of your cats, cheat to add them to your household. Or, the kits can be raised entirely by their parents and they will train their kits, or their parents' next litter. One of these kits may become a Medicine Cat.
Medium Mode
You have a female cat in search of a mate! Scour the area for Strays or go to another Sim's household until you find the perfect mate. Once your cat gets pregnant with this cats' kits, then you can use cheats to add them to your Clan, and then rename them to give them a warrior name (i.e Whiskerface or Longtail). Survive as long as you can without running out of cats!
Hard Mode
You have a single male cat. He needs to find a mate, raise a litter or two of kits--then make a Clan with his mate. Once another cat gets proved pregnant with your cats' kits, then you can use cheats to add them to your household, then rename them to give them a warrior name (i.e Roseheart or Heatherstem). Survive as long as you can without running out of cats!

Edit!: Your cat's mate may only join the Clan when their friendship/love level is full, just one of them though, to know that the other cat can trust yours. Another Edit!: If your cat has a full relationship with another cat (a stray or a housecat), then you may add them to the Clan. But, you still need to have at least 1 kit in order to progress with the challenge and not lose. Strays may just be extra cats.

Goal is to survive as long as you can without running out of cats. Its game over if your cat fails to have kits with its mate before one of the cats die (but its alright to change mates as much as you please, be a heartbreaker if you really want--just pick at least one cat to have kits with!)

If the social worker comes to take your cat, you can Delete the worker with cheats, then remove your cat from the family from cheat deaths or let them die and and Delete the social worker each time they come.

Medicine Cat Info;
Normal Sims-When you have a medicine cat, pick one day of the week. Each time its this day, make your medicine cat go to the local fishing spot to drink the water, then click Sleep Here anywhere near the water. Your medicine cat will be sharing dreams with StarClan. Its okay if they take a day or so to come back home, though--their Clanmates will wait.
Supernatural-Every half-moon, make your medicine cat go Drink the water at your local fishing area. Make them Sleep nearby, then in the morning send them back to their Clan camp. At This time, they are sharing dreams with StarClan.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 3:31 AM
I haven't seen someone do difficulty levels before! I'm happy to see more people on her with a love for the warriors series. And to make the game more fun/challenging, you should add a point system. I will gladly try out your version and post my progress in the comments (If you allow of course).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kairabugz
I haven't seen someone do difficulty levels before! I'm happy to see more people on her with a love for the warriors series. And to make the game more fun/challenging, you should add a point system. I will gladly try out your version and post my progress in the comments (If you allow of course).

I'm through a warrior cats and sims phase right now, so thats why I posted it lol. I might add a point system, but I'll make it an extra instead... personally, I'm not a big fan of tallying up points, but if other people like it then it's worth adding. And yes, I'd love to see your progress!
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 10:23 AM Last edited by littleDelinquent : 9th Mar 2016 at 2:59 PM.
Hmm hmm, very, very interesting...I SHALL TRY IT! ON HARD MOED! And I'll post mah progress ;3
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 3:16 PM
( I dunt care if this thread is dead o3o POSTING ANYWAYYYS ) For my clan Emberclan, so far, so good. My 1st Gen leader, Jaystar, is a thick-furred gray tabby tom who is quite aggressive and seems to have a little bit of trouble with hunting on land. Yeah, I just made hard mode harder than it has to be.

Anyways, I placed two OC she-cat kittypets on the map. The one Jaystar chose to court is River, a cute little Bengal who is a couple moons older than him. She was quite friendly and easy to get along with, but Jaystar was not. Therefore, it took about 2 or 3 days to get their relationship to its fullest and convince her to join him in the wild and change her name to Faintstep. And then, it was straight to the pet house. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Faintstep still has yet to receive her pregnancy notice, but I heARD THE JINGLE, ALRIGHT?

Clan Cats So Far:

Leader ~ Jaystar - Thick-furred gray tabby tom with blue eyes

Deputy ~ None

Medicine Cat ~ None
Medicine Cat Apprentice ~ None

Warriors ~ None

Apprentices ~ None

Nursery ~
Faintstep - Bengal with green eyes (Kits on the way! :3)

Elders ~ None

( I'll update again when moar shtuff happens! ^-^ )
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 4:14 PM
( mOAR SHTUFF HAPPENED )

Faintstep got preggers! And on top of that, Jaystar just so happened to find a young she-kit alone and lost on their territory. They immediately took her in and named her Sparrowkit; while Jaystar was out hunting, Faintstep was more than happy to keep the moon-old kit company!

A moon after Sparrowkit was taken in, Faintstep birthed a beautiful and healthy litter of three! Two toms, and one she-cat ( Power of Three :oooo ). They all have the same gray-ish brown fur with stripes, and their names were Rosekit (the she-cat), Gorsekit, and Hedgekit. With four kits in the Clan and only one to hunt for them all, I think the challenge is going to get extremely hard extremely soon! ;-;

Clan Cats So Far:

Deputy ~ None

Medicine Cat ~ None

Warriors ~ None

Apprentices ~ None

Nursery ~
Faintstep - Bengal queen with green eyes
Sparrowkit - Brown she-kit with a white underbelly and neck
Rosekit - Gray-ish brown tabby she-kit with thick fur
Gorsekit - Slim and thin-furred gray-ish brown tabby tom
Hedgekit - Thin-furred gray-ish brown tabby tom

Elders ~ None
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littleDelinquent
( mOAR SHTUFF HAPPENED )

Faintstep got preggers! And on top of that, Jaystar just so happened to find a young she-kit alone and lost on their territory. They immediately took her in and named her Sparrowkit; while Jaystar was out hunting, Faintstep was more than happy to keep the moon-old kit company!

A moon after Sparrowkit was taken in, Faintstep birthed a beautiful and healthy litter of three! Two toms, and one she-cat ( Power of Three :oooo ). They all have the same gray-ish brown fur with stripes, and their names were Rosekit (the she-cat), Gorsekit, and Hedgekit. With four kits in the Clan and only one to hunt for them all, I think the challenge is going to get extremely hard extremely soon! ;-;

Clan Cats So Far:

Deputy ~ None

Medicine Cat ~ None

Warriors ~ None

Apprentices ~ None

Nursery ~
Faintstep - Bengal queen with green eyes
Sparrowkit - Brown she-kit with a white underbelly and neck
Rosekit - Gray-ish brown tabby she-kit with thick fur
Gorsekit - Slim and thin-furred gray-ish brown tabby tom
Hedgekit - Thin-furred gray-ish brown tabby tom

Elders ~ None

Interesting so far! I cant wait to hear more, if you do <3
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 3:39 AM
bumppppp
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 9:26 PM Last edited by Lilyfox122 : 8th Oct 2016 at 3:58 PM.
This might be dead i dont even care im starting

I had my leader, Featherstar.
I place 6 cats in a house.
The sim went away, probably to work.
So featherstar is yet to have a full relationship with a tom.