Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 9:24 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default My sim is zoomed out/smaller in CAS

^ This is what I mean.

Whenever I try to create a sim in CAS, the random you get before creating is just tiny, even when you change features and clothings, etc. The pets are ok, though, they're normal, it's just the sims.
I don't know about the student cas, but I do have a strong suspicion it's the same. I shall edit this post when I find out..

I have installed BV, OFB and Pets on the same day (yesterday), and it did that to me then as well. I have reinstalled all the Sims 2 games I own, and it's happened again. It's alright first play, but when you load it up after first time, it does it. This hasn't happened before I installed those three EPs.
- I am playing without "testingcheats" as I usually turn it on (and off again) after I create my sims.

If it is possible, I would like a solution or a theory as to why this is happening, as it is really STRANGE..
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 11:38 PM
I suspect a custom CAS, or a replacement for the CAS object, which is incompatible with your new EPs. Have you tried without CC?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 12:09 PM
^ Thank you Nysha! <3

Took out the CC in CAS only, and problem solved!
Again, thank you for the help!

Желаю счастья и успехов для всех олимпийцев - I wish you happiness and success for all Olympians
Formerly "ZedzKay" - Thank you Leefish <3

I live on the forums.
Thank you to all creators for the CC that is available for me and for everyone
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: solved