Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 7:47 PM Last edited by CookiePurple : 13th Aug 2016 at 5:04 PM.
The Runaway Prince/Princess
Heya! Welcome to my first Challenge. Just before we start I should say that I don't think someone made this challange before but if so tell me. But I got some influence from StardustX's Runaway Teen Challenge So let's get started!

Story:
You were a happy Prince/Princess but you had a weird Feeling that the staff were hiding something your parents were also acting very weird. You asked them once what they were hiding but they brushed it off. That night when your parents thought you were sleeping they met up with someone you didn't reconise. But you overheard them talking about selling you for 100,000§. You knew how urgent the situation was so you packed up and left in the morning.

CAS:
The Prince/Princess
Teen is optional but if you choose so then you should download These mods: The No Curfew Mod & The Mover Mod But you also can be a Young Adult.
Your sim should look royal like (They just ran away from royalty)
Traits: Your Sim must have one skill building trait for example: Artistic, Green Thumb, Handy etc.. , Your Sim must have one "Bad trait" for example: Hot headed, Grumpy, Kleptomaniac etc... the rest are up to you.

Lot:
Buy an empty lot and leave it empty just buy a sleepingbag and thats it (Press ctr. shift c and type in Testingcheatsenabled true and then type in Familyfunds [Household Name] 0)

Rules:
2.You can't have a full/half time job until you have a home (at least 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, and 1 bedroom).
3.You cannot be seen by any sims or else you lose (because you Family is looking for you and sent guards out for you) unless you dye your hair (50§)
4.If your social meter gets low, you can interact with children, teens, or pets. Or you can have your own child
5.You can use a taxi. You should buy a pink flamingo decoration with each taxi ride, which is worth 5 simoleons, and put it in your family inventory each time you use a taxi. You can never access these.

Tip on making Money:
When I tried this challenge I waited for the University mascot and the future Portal and took the camera and sold them then I got the makeover and continued on like a normal runaway teen challenge!

And now you begin your new life.. Have Fun!

You thought the challenge was over didn't you? But I have a mini objective for you!
Points: If you get less than -50 Points then you lose the challenge but if you get over 1000 Points then you won the challenge.
For every kid you get +500pts
For every time you speak to or when a sim Looks at you -10pts
For every pet you adopt +5pts
For every Man/Woman you marry +200pts
For every death (of a child or Husband/Wife) -30
For when the founder dies in any way other than old age -40

But now actually goodbye and have fun playing give me in the comments Feedback!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 5:29 PM
This is a very good challenge ima play it today for my YouTube channel
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 10:55 PM
Can I have a dog? ima add a dog until I get a answer ok
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 12:42 PM
Default Answer
Quote: Originally posted by gamergirl4949
Can I have a dog? ima add a dog until I get a answer ok

Yes you can get a dog (or start out with one)
And can you link me the video on this challenge once you are done?