Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 2:49 AM Last edited by Misanthrope : 1st May 2012 at 4:26 AM.
Default Chapter Six, Part 2

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr (which I never update) ♥ ❤ ❥
My Blog
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 2:56 AM Last edited by Misanthrope : 22nd Jun 2012 at 12:15 AM.
Default Chapter Seven, Part 1

My Blog
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 2:58 AM Last edited by Misanthrope : 1st May 2012 at 4:27 AM.
Default Chapter Seven, Part 2

My Blog
Test Subject
#29 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 10:19 PM
Your atmospheric effects are beautiful! The imagery is what really pulls the reader into what you're doing, you manage to make it real. Looking forward to the next installment, and thanks for posting.
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 1:52 AM

I put a lot of thought into the color and lighting to portray a certain mood I have in mind.

My Blog
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th May 2012 at 11:50 PM
I love youre story. It's beautifly writen, the pictures are stunning, and you have a very creative story line. Continue to be amazing with your writing!
I am trying to write a story as well, but every time I begin i can't seem to find the inspiration to finish it. Any tips for aspiring writers?
Thanks for writing such an amazing work of art
~meli
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 5th May 2012 at 1:46 PM Last edited by Misanthrope : 5th May 2012 at 2:11 PM.
I'm a novice writer, so I don't really have any advice to give D:

Anyway, sometimes I think it's better to stage out the pictures first, and then write afterwards. The words come easier than way.

My Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 5th May 2012 at 6:41 PM
I am also a novic writer but I do have some advice.

Walk around, play a computer game, look at some pictures mayde or watch a film then you me get some ideas from that. Like I got some ideas for some chapters of witch queen (my sims 2 story) by doing those things and from reading dark heresey which I love. Take you time while thinking of what to write and most importantly like what you are writing or else you will get bored of what you are writing and leave it.

Hope this has helped you

Artimis

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#34 Old 6th May 2012 at 7:00 AM
Aw, thanks xD

I didn't think anyone would take my story as an inspiration.
But yeah, I usually get ideas from other stories/tv-shows/videogames.

My Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 6th May 2012 at 10:27 AM
Your welcome, I do take inspiration from your story and I like the way you have made sims 3 look in your story

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 24th May 2012 at 2:05 PM Last edited by Misanthrope : 30th May 2012 at 9:40 PM.
Default Chapter Eight, Part 1

...And somehow, my censored pictures ended up looking better than the originals >__>

My Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 24th May 2012 at 5:14 PM
Awesome chapter as always I love this latest edition to dark heresy!

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 25th May 2012 at 8:38 AM Last edited by Misanthrope : 26th May 2012 at 9:39 PM.
Default Chapter Eight, Part 2

My Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 25th May 2012 at 12:59 PM
Awesome!

Nocturnal Dawn
Field Researcher
#40 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 10:44 PM
Its great!
Instructor
Original Poster
#41 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 5:42 AM Last edited by Misanthrope : 22nd Jun 2012 at 12:29 PM.
Default Chapter Nine

N.O.T.E.: I did not originally write this story in chronological order. Malik’s story interested me the most, so I wrote about him first. Chapters 9 & 10 are flashback sequences, which takes place some years before Chapter 1.

My Blog
Test Subject
#42 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 3:25 PM
Hello Misanthrope!
I love your stories! They are just as amazing as your pictures! :D
I do have a question for you: im finnaly on summer break, so i am finally able to write... I am going to try my luck at taking the pictures in sims 3, but I do not know of too many good pose boxes. Any suggestions? I really love the poses you use!
Thanks,
Melibee

"Don't mistake coincidence for fate."
~Mr. Eko, LOST
Instructor
Original Poster
#43 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 4:40 PM
Thanks, Melibee :D

I find 99% of my poses from this site:
http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/sea.../Custom%20Poses

^Scroll down and click on "older posts" to view the next page.

My Blog
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 9:37 PM
Thank you for the update. I love this story and check regularly for updates. It is very well written and the pictures are amazing.
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:50 PM
Omg this is awesome, I love the medieval outfits, where did you get them from? Is their any ones for sims 2?

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 11:27 PM
Thank you!!

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 5:29 PM
Thankyou for the help :D

"Don't mistake coincidence for fate."
~Mr. Eko, LOST
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 10:23 PM
Most beautiful Sim story I've ever read.
End of story.
Test Subject
#49 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 8:44 PM
best sim story i've read in a long time! i enjoyed it immensely and hope you won't make us wait for too long
just a quick question: could you tell me where you've got your sims or if you're willing to put aaliyah for download?
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 10:24 PM
Currently taking a break from TS3-- chapter 10 won't be out for a while.

I personally make all of my sims.
At the moment, I'm too lazy to load up the game and hunt down all the CC.

My Blog
Page 2 of 3