Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 3:35 AM
Must.Do.Challenge. Seem like fun! Oh btw, I don't know why some people can't steal beds. I can...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 11:44 PM
my sims won't steal at the library. at all. even when it is 2am and no one is there =(
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#28 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jojoyasmin
Must.Do.Challenge. Seem like fun! Oh btw, I don't know why some people can't steal beds. I can...
Odd, because when there's nothing but a bed in a room my sim will not even have the option to steal something in its action menu.
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 4:42 AM
Oh My Gosh!! I Am So Trying This When I'm Done With My Current Challenge!
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 1:54 PM
I might make a modified version of this for a klepto family. And maybe certain goals that allow you to buy certain objects, like a fridge, or a car?
Test Subject
#31 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magnemoe
I have to try this Sound extremely funny and I always wanted my sims to be able to steal things in sims2.

Some questions, can you steal from community lots?
How does the target sims react then you steal, assuming you don’t get caught in the act?.

You can steal from community lots.. But which community lots depends on which expansions you have installed. If you have World Adventures, you can't steal from inside lots (it would be too easy to acquire expensive relics). So, you can't steal gym equipment from the gym. You can steal cars from outside the gym, and you can steal from parks (as long as there are no sims around to see you)
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rynnailes
I might make a modified version of this for a klepto family. And maybe certain goals that allow you to buy certain objects, like a fridge, or a car?

Why buy a car when you can steal them!!
Test Subject
#33 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by speeddemonbk
There is no set time limit. Yes, it takes forever for one sim to take the whole lot. That's why I suggested more than one. A family who steals together...

A family who steals together, stays together....
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 4:29 PM
Sounds like fun!I 'm gonna start this now and post some pics later, if i don't loose my patience with itO.o
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 12:26 AM
If only I could get the sims 3 to work. Keplomatic sims like to steal the craziest things don't they? A Whole Lot ,A whole GRAVEYARD (Why a graveyard ,are they aware that the ghosts will most likely haunt them?) ,A Gym. A gym.. Are they fat simmies too lazy to just buy a workout thing and steal one instead?

Broski
The Sims 3 is my life.
Test Subject
#36 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 9:29 PM
I'm so going to do this. It's hilarious when the neighbors don't even notice that their items are gone when you go to their house to steal for fun.
Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 1:08 PM
so just to make sure i understand, if i make a family of say 8 sims can i have more than 1 sim in one night go and steal from the neighbor's house? i've tried the klepto challenge but it got boring fast because my sim wasn't allowed to get a job and i just had to wait till nightfall so i could steal from a house i hadn't yet robbed. i also noticed i couldn't steal from community lots like the fire station. apparantly you can't steal from inside interactive community lots. although i did manage to take home a nice tree from outside the fire station.
Test Subject
#38 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 12:25 AM
Wait, do houses regenerate stolen items like community lots? If so, this challenge might get a lot longer...
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dislogic
Wait, do houses regenerate stolen items like community lots? If so, this challenge might get a lot longer...

No they don't. As far as I have seen
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd May 2013 at 6:24 AM
The heading sounds cool o.O Let's see...

Yeah, I think I spend a try on it ^^ "klepto-gang" 8-) It must be funny, when their neighbours come and see "Awww! Taht looks like- That IS my thing!" xD I never tried before. My sim only got something accidentally...
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 2:27 PM
I stole everything from a rich household and thought it would make my sims rich, then I could've screamed when I saw the bills. >
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 4:04 AM
Hi i am robbing the Kennedy's house and im thinking of taking over the whole town of Sunset Valley But, the game won't let me steal her bed so does it still count that I completed robbing that room?
Please
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 4:51 AM
Lol this sounds fun ^_^ I think I will do this challenge.
Test Subject
#44 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DBZMerciter2005
*laughs* Shame that this isn't a "clear out the community lot" challenge. My klepto sim has stolen nearly everything from the gym. O.o;; I may have to do this some time, just for kicks. :D

The gym??? They must want to run their own gym in their house!
Page 2 of 2